The above title assumes you ‘had’ sex goals, and that they are ‘new’.
What I am asking here is this: did you set any goals for yourself in terms of sex and sexuality for 2010? If not; why not? What’s stopping you?
For that matter: Did you set any New Year’s intentions for yourself?
It’s the fifteenth of January today. Half of the first month of 2010 is already over. That’s right — O-V-E-R.
Don’t wait. The moment is now. It’s as simple as taking out a piece of paper and pen, and jotting down, in some short sentences, your honest answers to the following:
1. What do I want for myself in 2010?
• Personally – Physically, Emotionally, Sexually, Spiritually?
2. Now quantify it – how much, how many, how often, what percentage?
3. In what time period?
4. How can you accomplish what you like to do?
5. What else can you think of?
6. How would your goal change if money was not an issue?
7. What would you do differently if time was not an issue?
8. Of the options listed, what is the one thing you can start doing most immediately?
9. How much do you think you want this thing?
10. Are you going to do it?
Good luck! Make the most of the rest of your 2010. You deserve to have the best quality of life possible. The first step is clarifying what it is YOU want!