I partner with U4Ria – a leading sex shop in Singapore – and recommend my clients to them. I chose to work with U4Ria because I found their prices more reasonable than many of the other shops I went to, are professional and friendly. There is always one female staff there to attend to ladies. It is located discreetly on the second floor of Midpoint Orchard (opposite Somerset MRT).
Recently U4Ria suggested that I review their new product called Sqweel.
Sqweel? That’s right – Sqweel – and no it is not a typo. Yeah I know pigs squeal but Sqweel? Is it capable of making women squeal with delight and pleasure? Only one way to find out!
Sqweel comes in a metallic box with an instructional guide and organic lube sample. At first look, Sqweel – which is black in color – looked like a bigger version of the handheld miniature fan aunties carry on National Day. Only it is an oral sex simulator which has a wheel of 10 teasing pink tongues that promises to lap ladies to orgasm time and time again.
You can hold it two ways – the tongues flicking upwards or downwards. I touched this ‘tongue’. It looked soft enough and yes, the closest thing to a real tongue. There are three speeds – low, medium and high. I was sceptical, excited and curious all at the same time – Aha! A new toy!
At home, I inserted the three AAA batteries and placed it on my clitoris – in the name of science of course. I was surprising by the noise it made (on high speed, no less, for me), conscious about having it heard by others. My suggestion: Put on the music. My second reaction is: Hmm it’s feel nice! I relaxed and had my first orgasm in minutes. Sqweel is not called a revolution in orgasms for nothing. I had my second and a third orgasm soon after.
LoveHoney Sqweel doesn’t vibrate, doesn’t thrust, and doesn’t just provide quick, semi-satisfying orgasms. It may look big or seem noisy but the test is in the trying. And oh, it feels so good! Sqweel is perfect for ladies who like fuss-free clitoral orgasms – yes you can use it with or without lube. For deeper, long-lasting, more ‘real’ sheet-clenching orgasms – whenever you want them, you must get the Sqweel sold exclusively at U4Ria.
How to use Sqweel
• Just pop in 3 AAA batteries (sold separately) and you’re ready to Sqweel! Take off the cover, flick the switch and the tongues start rotating.
• Just add lube! Add some of your favourite lube to yourself and your Sqweel tongues to get you both in the mood!
• Start gently – you don’t need much pressure to start Sqweeling!
• Start on the slowest speed, and hold Sqweel against your stomach or neck first to get used to the unique sensation! When you’re ready, let the tongues gently lap your clitoris. Take you time to slowly build yourself to orgasm. Flick the switch again to go faster – and once more for the most intense stimulation, if you feel you need to! Try holding Sqweel the other way round to have an orgasm in reverse!
• Made for sharing! Sqweel isn’t just for oral sex – use it during foreplay to tease each others erogenous zones – neck, thighs, stomach – wherever your imagination leads!
• Easy to clean. When you’ve stopped Sqweeling it’s quick and easy to clean your Sqweel. Just pop open the cover and the wheel of tongues comes out. Give it a squirt of toy cleaner and rinse under the tap.
How it measures up
• Length: 4.5 inches
• Internal diameter: 4.25 inches
How it feels
• Waterproof? No
• Does not contain latex
• Does not contain phthalates
Power and speed
• Controller: Built in – push button
• Power: Batteries (not included)
• Requires: 3 x AAA
For my first product review – Lovemoiselle Elodie, click here.
Mention ‘Eros Coaching’ to get a slight discount.
To order, click here.