This article first appeared on Good Vibrations Magazine.
- Paternity Leave: AWARE calls for paternity leave to be mandated by law.
- Straits Times asks readers if Aware’s ideas will work.
- This triggered some forum letters
- Letters on the government’s Baby Bonus Scheme
- Singapore women are looking for rich husbands so they can choose to stay home to take care of their future kids.
- Hacked school website becomes porn portal
- Bridal gowns considered a security risk on flights?
- Pregnant Indonesian maid leapt to death
- Engineer fined for beating up man who kissed wife
- The Kedah, Kelantan and Selangor governments have directed all local authorities to work closely with police and Rela in order to carry out operations to check immoral activities during Valentine’s Day.
- Unmarried teens and women involved in M’sia’s baby dumping cases. Which makes one wonder who else would be desperate enough to be dumping their babies?
- M’sian police analysing video of nude women dancing
- Young grads in M’sia sell bodies for easy money
- Is transsexualism a medical condition?
- Indonesian clerics soften tone to Valentine’s Day
- Jakarta sees more suicides ahead of Valentine’s Day
- Valentine kissing contest still going at 36 hours
- Newly formed Thai airline PC Air wants to be different from their competitors by hiring transsexual flight attendants.
- No more free condoms in Philippines on Valentine’s
- Filipinos warned against celebrating Valentine’s Day in Saudi Arabia
- Customers pampered at Manila’s first “maid cafe”
- Indian bachelors keen to get a taste of married life can now log on and apply for a virtual wife online in a scheme that offers a glimpse into changing Indian society.
- Japanese women sue to keep maiden names
- Some officials want to tighten restrictions on provocative depictions of young girls in magazines, DVDs and Web videos.
Disclaimer: Some of these media reports may portray certain persons and their sexuality in a negative light. I am merely re-reporting them and may not always agree with the opinions expressed.
Dr. Martha Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality. She provides sexuality and intimacy coaching for individuals and couples, conducts sexual education workshops and speaks at public events. For more, visit www.eroscoaching.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.