While I have a certificate in practical counselling, I am not a counsellor and often refer my clients to other practitioners who are better suited to need the specific needs of those who come my way.
I highly recommend:
1) Vera Handojo, Counsellor of Counselling Matters
MA (Counseling), BSc (Magna cum Laude) Chemistry & Psychology, EMDR
111 North Bridge Rd, #07‐10 Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
Contact: +65 8333 4585
Her complete profile can be downloaded here.
2) Power of Mind – Private Online Counselling
Description: A Confidential Counselling Service Online, via an Instant Messenger & Skype Program that can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Helping individuals with a variety of issues including: Sexual Abuse, Eating Disorders, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Addiction.
3) AWARE. Aware uses only volunteers with Masters in Counselling and above for face-to-face counselling sessions. They also provide a helpine manned by females volunteers for ladies who are calling in.
- Sexual harassment and assault
- Marital issues
- Psychological issues
- Stress management
- Grief and loss
- Crisis and trauma
- Family violence
- Sexuality issues
- Adjustment and relocation issues
Block 5 Dover Crescent #01-22 Singapore 130005
Tel: (65) 6779-7137
4) Counselling and Care also has a good reputation of providing quality counselling services.
Services offered include:
1. Family Therapy
2. Marital Therapy
3. Individual Psychotherapy
4.Child Focused Therapy
5. Pre-marital Counselling and Marriage Preparation
6. Counselling on Sexuality and Sexual Issues
7. Counselling for Domestic Violence
8. Psychological Assessment
Blk 536 Upper Cross Street #05-241 Hong Lim Complex Singapore 050536
Tel: (65) 6536-6366