Sexual orientation refers to a person’s sexual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted; the fact of being heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.
These are the organisations that take the position that same sex orientation is not a mental disorder and oppose any “reparative” or conversion therapy that seeks to “change” or “fix” a person’s sexual orientation.
- The American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists
- The American Medical Association
- The American Psychological Association
- The American Psychoanalytic Association
- The American Counseling Association
- The National Association of Social Workers
- The American Academy of Pediatrics
- The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- The American School Counselor Association
- The Pan American Health Organization
- The National Education Association
- The School Social Work Association of America
- The American School Health Association
- The American Association of School Administrators
- The American Federation of Teachers
- The National Association of School Psychologists
- The Interfaith Alliance Foundation
- The National Association of Secondary School Principals
Eros Coaching welcomes individuals as well as couples of all sexual orientations.
Who is Martha?
Dr. Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality. She provides sexuality and relationship coaching for individuals and couples, conducts sexual education workshops and speaks at public events. She is the author of the book Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, and the host of the weekly radio show Eros Evolution on OMTimes Radio. For more, visit www.ErosCoaching.com or email email@example.com.