This is a list of events I hosted or conducted which counts as my achievements of the year – big and small. I first started doing these annual milestones as a way for me to keep track of my own progress, and only decided to keep doing and resharing them later.
Day/ Date What
- Jan 8 – Conducted new series of Art of Feminine Presence workshop (every week for 5 weeks)
- Jan 9 – Conducted 1st The Art of Love-Making 101 workshop
- Jan 19 – Conducted 1st bi-weekly Awakening to Tantra workshop
- Weekly Radio Show Eros Evolution goes into 2nd year
- Presented at Really Good Sex Festival in Sydney
- Feb – Started Celebrating Pleasure workshops for ladies (6 weekly sessions)
- Feb 21 – Spoke about the “Role of Women in Overcoming ED with their Partners”, Hard Conversations Symposium by NTU Students, Singapore at Singapore Conference Hall
- Mar 8 – Spoke on the topic of Sexuality in O&G to a group of doctors and nurses at Thomson Medical Centre, Singapore
- Mar 11 – Conducted new series of Art of Feminine Presence workshop (every week for 5 weeks)
- Mar 25 – Gave a closed-door talk to ladies hosted by Vidaskin
- Mar 26 – 29 – Recorded videos in Bali
- April 1 – Released my video interview of Sylvain on masturbation here.
- April 2 – Conducted 1st workshops on: The Art of Intimate Communication; The Art of Erotic Massage; The Art of Kissing
- April 5 – Wrote about being sexually harassed. This was republished on other platforms.
- April 7 – 9 – Attended Managing Sexuality Issues of Adults with Intellectual Disabilities, Social Service Training Institute, Singapore
- April 9 – Spoke about “Female Sexual Dysfunction: Couples Who Need a Helping Hand”, towards Certificate Course for Practical Andrology, Society of Men’s Health, Singapore
- April 9 – Spoke about “Sexual Healing after Breast Cancer”, Breast Cancer Foundation, Singapore
- April 13 – Won Prepared Speech Contest at club level at Cheng San Toastmasters Club
- April 28 – Interviewed about “How to Overcome Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Difficulties” by Sam Ryter
- May 4 – Co-hosted my own telesummit Make Love Week with Robyn Vogel
- May 8 – Spoke about “The Future of Sex and Relationships”, Singapore Futurists, Singapore
- May 11 – Attended training “Working with Clients Who Grapple with Sexual Compulsivity”, Promises Healthcare, Singapore
- May 13 – Conducted new series of Art of Feminine Presence workshop (every week for 5 weeks)
- May 15 – Attended Beyond Tantra for ladies (series of 5 weekly sessions)
- May 16 – Gave five presentations at “Symposium: Sex and the Spine: All you ever wanted to know about Sex and the Spine but were Afraid to Ask”, NSpine, Singapore
- May 25 – Went on prolonged sex date with myself
- Reshared my free videos series Masturbation Month (Subscribe here) and Mother’s Day videos (Subscribe here).
- June 1 – Spoke about “Sexologist Martha” at FuckUp Nights, The Hub Singapore, Singapore
- June 4 – Attended Pink Dot Singapore
- June 7 – Interview on Sex & Happiness radio show by Laurie Handlers
- June 8 – Conducted More than Conquerors for Men (series of 6 weekly sessions)
- June – Moved out of Purvis Street office of 5 years
- June – Workshop “Conscious Vagina” was re-named “The Art of Yoni Massage” to be better aligned to the names of my other workshops.
- July 1 – My forum letter on appropriate sex education was published in Straits Times forum here.
- July 2 – Spoke about “Sexual Healing after Breast Cancer”, Breast Cancer Foundation, Singapore
- July 2 – Conducted Soul Gazing for Singles
- July 14 – Conducted The Art of Yoni Massage for Men
- July 15 – Conducted new series of Art of Feminine Presence workshop (every week for 5 weeks)
- July 21 – Conducted Clean and Clear: Emotional release workshop
- July 25 – Interviewed on the podcast “Sex in Singapore and Vaginismus with Sexologist Dr. Martha Lee” on Sex the Podcast
- July 28 – Conducted free talk: 7 Relationship Mistakes and What to Do
- July 31 – My forum letter ‘Sexualised’ uni camps spark fierce debate was published in Straits Times forum
- Aug – Started seeing clients at Scott Psychological Centre
- Aug 13 – Spoke about “Maintaining a Healthy Psychosocial & Psychosexual Lifestyle”, at Thriving thr Breast Cancer forum, Kuala Lumpur
- Aug 16 – I was In The Spotlight of Executive Lifestyle.
- Aug 18 – Conducted The Art of Fellatio for Ladies
- Aug 20 – Co-hosted Single & Spiritual gathering
- Aug 24 – Hosted and facilitated Male Masturbation Dialogue for Men
- Aug 25 – Conducted The Art of Yoni Massage for Men
- Aug 28 – Published 1st article in Huffington Post: 7 Stages Of Grieving The End Of A Relationship
- Completed “Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)”, Institute for Adult Learning, Singapore
- One of 20+ leading relationship experts featured in Nicole Moore’s telesummit”The Next Level Love Series True Love Secrets For Women Who Refuse to Settle For Anything Less Than Epic Love”
- Sept 1 – Spoke about “Doctors: Being More Social” at Medical Fair 2016, Singapore
- Sept 3 – Conducted Soul Gazing workshop
- Sept 6 – 7 – Conducted Clean and & Clear and My First Love in Perth, Australia
- Sept 9 – 11 – Attended Women Within Retreat in Perth, Australia
- Sept 15 – Conducted The Art of Lingam Massage for Ladies
- Sept 17 – Conducted How to Get Clear About Relationship Patterns and Attract Your Ideal Partner
- Sept 20 – Conducted free talk: 7 Relationship Mistakes and What to Do
- One of 7 experts featured in Dr. Gayle Friend’s The Sexy Relationship Giveaway party where I gave away my free e-book Reclaiming Your Sexuality (also found here)!
- Oct 1 – Hosted and facilitated Aurali Stimuli: An Evening of Erotica Reading
- Oct 6 – 9 – Presented at “An Erotic Feast with Dr. Martha Tara Lee”, Xplore Festival Sydney, Sydney
- Oct 27 – Released my three-part video interview series with Sheri Winston here
- Oct 28 – Conducted new series of Art of Feminine Presence workshop (every week for 5 weeks)
- Began my Masters in Counselling offered by Monash University through Kaplan Singapore
- Released my free What is Normal Sex? video series
- Nov 3 – Conducted The Art of Penis Pleauring for Ladies
- Nov 5 – Hosted The Art of Aural Seduction workshop
- Nov 10 – Conducted The Art of Fellatio for Ladies
- Nov 15 – I discussed Vaginismus, Orgasmic Yoga and defining your Femininty in the podcast Down For Whatever hosted by Myisha Battle. More here.
- Nov 17 – Conducted The Art of Vulva Pleasuring for All
- Nov 22 – Hosted and facilitated Introduction to BDSM session
- Nov – Renamed “The Art of Yoni Massage”and to “The Art of Vulva Pleasuring” to be better aligned to the names of my other workshops.
- Dec 1, 3 – 4 – Hosted Laurie Handlers in her three events: Ultimate Sexual Health; Bliss; and Sex Magic & Rituals
- Dec 13 – I was one of 20 love and relationship experts for the “In Love for A Lifetime: How to Attract and Create a Love that Lasts Forever”
- Dec 9 – 11 – Attended ISTA Conference in India
- Dec 12 – 18 – Attended ISTA Spiritual Sexual Shamanic Experience SSSEx Level 1 in India
These are some of the testimonials I received in 2016:
- Nov 2016 – The Art of Vulva Pleasuring
- Sept 2016 – The Art of Fellatio
- Sept 2016 – The Art of Lingam Massage
- July 2016 – 7 Relationship Mistakes You’re Making and What You Can Do About Them
- June 2016 – Clean and Clear: 3 Simple Emotional Releasing Techniques
Work with Martha
Dr. Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality. She provides sexuality and relationship coaching for individuals and couples, conducts sexual education workshops and speaks at public events. She is the author of the book Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, and the host of the weekly radio show Eros Evolution on OMTimes Radio. For more, visit www.ErosCoaching.com or email email@example.com.