Date(s) - 13/05/2018
10:15 am - 1:00 pm
Welcome to the enchanting world of penis! Penises come in different sizes, angles, colors, smells and tastes. This is a workshop open to all genders, and penis owners will benefit from learning and understanding more about their own anatomy. Let’s talk openly about this often misunderstood part of the anatomy, and get all your questions answered, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation.
Relationship Counselor and Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee will cover the following topics: penile anatomy; warming up and playing with cock with your hands, penis massage, how to experiment with speed, pressure and rhythm, lubes, safer sex, and more! where the best of her male genital massage techniques are taught.
These are the SAME techniques taught to clients who have premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, and erectile difficulties (not due to physical nature). They are, therefore, therapeutic techniques often taught and used in tantra and somatic bodywork.
You will learn:
- Male sexual anatomy – including the location of the elusive Male G spot
- More than 20 penile massage techniques – frenulum, shaft, testicles etc.
- 5 types of lubricants to incorporate into your sex play
- The role and importance of breathing for orgasmic experiences
- How to experiment with speed, pressure, and rhythm
- How to achieve long-lasting ecstasy
- What an energy orgasm is
The session will be held using sex toys, all in a warm and friendly environment that encourages learning and discussion.
What you can expect:
- Increased sexual knowledge, confidence, and performance
- Sex positive, educational, and fun approach to the workshop
- A safe and protected environment where you will be respected
- Having your sex questions answered in an informed and compassionate manner
- A goodie bag consisting of a lubricant, vibrating ring, vibrator, and book worth S$100!
Save yourself years of heartache, confusion, and sexual anxieties due to the lack of understanding about sexual functioning by signing up for this workshop. All emotions, questions, and laughter are welcomed! You get all this knowledge once and for all in THIS workshop!
What Others Are Saying
“This is a good workshop to learn different and creative techniques because it is very hard to find sexual education in Asia and Singapore. Most of the time we just know pieces of information and guess by ourselves.” – Frederick, Aug 2017
“11 pages of techniques on the penis. So Many things to try with my girl!” – Alwin, Aug 2017
“Martha is one of the world’s renowned sexologist with a practical approach to the actual techniques. She is adept in bringing these techniques in a way that is reachable to the audience. Great learning experience from the industry’s leading sexologist and sex techniques scholar.” – Shiva, March 2017
“Been subtly trying some of the creative sexy techniques you taught. Hubby didn’t ask about it but it definitely worked! I had the best sex of my life last night. Thank you!! Highly recommending this course to all my married friends!! (But secretly, of course).” – Anonymous, 21 Dec 2015
“Just wanted to give you an update my ‘progress’. My boyfriend thinks i’m amazing in bed, hahaha. He really loves my blowjobs, and i’ve incorporate parts of the massage video into a handjob. Let’s just say he’s very satisfied 🙂 Thanks for the skills! It really helped in my confidence ‘cos i was quite green at the whole thing. If you have other interesting courses, do keep me in the loop. Wanna make sure he continues to be surprised and a happy man.” – Anonymous, May 2010
Attend this + Vulva Pleasuring workshop – S$300 for both.
Date: Sun 13 May 2018
Time: 10:30a.m. – 1p.m. (Please arrive by 10:15a.m. We want to start on time!)
Fee: S$158 per person inclusive of a goodie bag
Venue: Tembeling Road Singapore 423582 (Exact address to be disclosed)
- Who are these workshops for? – For individuals or couples who wish to learn more about sexual anatomy, and genital massage – regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, or nationality.
- I don’t have a partner to come with. – This workshop is being offered to individuals or couples at this time so it is a non-issue. If you attend with your partner, you’d get to use the same terms/ vocabulary after the workshop – makes life easier! You also have the option to attend with a friend! It’s fun to learn together!
- But… I’m shy! – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything during the workshop. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
- How can I persuade my partner to attend these workshops? – Do explain that I’ve been running such workshops for coming to eight years, and every single person who has attended my workshops has said they overcame their resistance and are glad they attended it. I suggest you encourage your partner by saying that there will be other shy people there too, and everybody attending are there to learn to improve their lives!
- I don’t see why I need to learn about massaging my own genitals (I can’t possibly do it right?) – Actually you can (massage your own genitals) – not all the strokes though. Each of us need to learn about our sexual anatomy to claim your sexuality fully. It is when we know who we are and what we like, will we then be able to communicate better and more deeply with your partner(s).
- Will there be nudity? – No, we will be using sexual aids i.e. toy.
- Will there be touch? – No.
- Will you be doing any demo on a person. – No. The workshop has been and will be conducted during sexual aids as mentioned above.
- Do you need any live model? – No, and we are not looking.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
- Can you give discount? – No. We have costs including for the venue + refreshments.
- What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. A water bottle is advisable. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
- What should I wear? – Please come wearing loose-fitting comfortable clothes so you have the option of sitting on the floor.
- What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
- I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy.
- Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if a minimum attendee number hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.
Attend this + Vulva Pleasuring workshop – S$300 for both.
Questions? Email Martha here.
About Your Trainer
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her Doctorate in Human Sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and has completed her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.