Date(s) - 16/03/2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this workshop, Relationship Counselor and Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee will help you to understand the vulva and the vagina better, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation. It will help you to feel more comfortable with this part of the body and more in tune with your own needs or that of your partner.
- If you are an owner of a vulva… Many women want to attend my Penis Pleasuring workshop to give and please their partners. But seldom do the same people who give so much so generously all the time ever attend the Vulva Pleasuring workshop for themselves. They know LESS about their own bodies than their partners. If you are a vulva owner, change this. Learn about your body. Own your body. Your sexuality is yours to share – to decide how you need to know you… Pleasure is yours.
- If you seeking to please a vulva owner… Yes, this workshop is also for you! You need to increase your sexual knowledge, and sexual skills so as to give more pleasure. With knowledge and skills comes confidence.
You will learn:
- Female sexual anatomy – including the location of the elusive G spot
- More than 20 erotic massage techniques for the labia, clitoris, vagina, and the G spot
- 5 types of lubricants to incorporate into your sex play
- The role and importance of breathing for orgasmic experiences
- How to experiment with speed, pressure, and rhythm
- How to achieve long-lasting ecstasy
- What an energy orgasm is
Whole Day Workshop Fee:
Pre-Sale Until February 16 – Php8,000 per person
Regular From February 16 Onwards – Php10,000 per person
ADVANCED RESERVATION REQUIRED. NO WALK-INS ALLOWED
The workshops are strictly for a minimum of 10 attendees and a maximum of 20 attendees only. Should the minimum of 10 fully paid and vetted attendees not be met by 01 March 2019, the class will be dissolved. Slots are VERY limited, so please email email@example.com to RSVP now.
Date: Sat 22 Feb 2019
Time: 1:00 – 4p.m.
Fee: Pre-Sale Until February 16 – Php8,000 per person
Regular From February 16 Onwards – Php10,000 per person
Venue: Makati City, Philippines (Exact Venue to be Disclosed to Confirmed Attendees Only)
What Others Are Saying
“This short course allows me to better understand a woman’s body and also help my partner to explore and be in touch with her body.” – Adrian, 26 November 2015
“Very knowledgeable about anatomy, physiology, and sexology. Introduced new ways of understanding female sexuality and pleasure.” – Anonymous Male, 14 Nov 2014
“Thank you for your open and insightful sharing yesterday during the workshop! It certainly heightened my awareness of my own anatomy.” – Anonymous, July 2014
For more testimonials, click here
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Who are these workshops for? – For individuals, couples, or groups who wish to learn more about sexual anatomy, and genital massage – regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, or nationality. Maximum number of attendees is 20 people, and all participants will go through a vetting process to ensure that the class will be made up of respectful and responsible adults.
2. What if I don’t have a partner to come with? – This workshop is being offered to individuals or couples at this time so it is a non-issue. If you attend with your partner, you’d get to use the same terms/ vocabulary after the workshop – makes life easier! You also have the option to attend with a friend! It’s fun to learn together!
3. But… what if I’m shy? – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything during the workshop. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
4. How can I persuade my partner to attend these workshops? – Do explain that Dr. Martha has been running such workshops for close to 10 years, and every single person who has attended her workshops has said they overcame their resistance and are glad they attended it. We suggest you encourage your partner by saying that there will be other shy people there too, and everybody attending are there to learn to improve their lives!
5. I don’t see why I need to learn about massaging my own genitals (I can’t possibly do it right?) – Actually you can (massage your own genitals) – not all the strokes though. Each of us need to learn about our sexual anatomy to claim your sexuality fully. It is when we know who we are and what we like, will we then be able to communicate better and more deeply with your partner(s).
6. Will there be nudity? – No, we will be using sexual aids i.e. toy.
7. Will there be touching? – No.
8. Will you be doing any demo on a person? – No. The workshop has been and will be conducted during sexual aids as mentioned above.
9. Do you need a live model? – No, and we are not looking.
10. What is the ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
11. Can you give discounts? – No. We have costs including for the venue.
12. What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. Water is advisable. Please also be ready to present a valid ID with birthday indicated. A signed waiver is required for participation.
13. What should I wear? – Please come wearing loose-fitting comfortable clothes so you have the option of sitting on the floor.
14. What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement *may be* allowed.
15. I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy here.
16. Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if the minimum number of attendees hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people who just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have been vetted, pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.
**All details are subject to change without prior notice. If minimum number of attendees is not met, then the workshops may be cancelled.**
About Your Trainer
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality before launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling in May 2018. In practice for more than nine years, she is the only certified sexuality educator and certified sexuality educator supervisor by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts her own workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.