I thought you’d want to know this.
I’ve been alerted by adult shop I partner with U4Ria that there is a growing popularity of shelf bras, cupless bras, quarter-cup bras or half-cup bras in Singapore.
Quarter-cup bras specifically have underwire and elastic band to support and lift breasts. They expose the nipples and areola, and are for bedroom use. Though they are generally not for daily wear, one might choose to wear this if wearing a skirt and a shirt with a low neckline.
As we can probably already begin to imagine, these bras can be worn to:
- Enhance – Lift and support our breasts which have changed due to pregnancy, breastfeeding or aging. It’s a natural process of life. Just do what we can, and let of the rest.
- Seduce – This works as we are not showing too much, yet showing just enough to be suggestive: less is indeed more.
- Tease – Play a little game of “can see but cannot touch” and cause our partners to run wild with desire.
- Spice things up – Escape treacherous monotony by shaking things up a little. Do something different by wearing something different.
- Accessorize – Take some erotic dance classes, and play with it as you would an accessory. Then and take it off with aplomb!
- Boost confidence – You can choose to think of lingerie as more trouble than it’s worth, or as a way to boost your confidence when all eyes are on you. Choose a set that makes you look and feel sexy, and it will shine through!
- Signal – When we are intentional about pursuing our partners, it can be refreshing especially if the other person always initiate sex. Our efforts can make them feel desired, loved and affirmed.
- Distract – We may wish to draw attention from other features of our body we are self-conscious about, and to our twin peaks instead.
So we can begin to see, sometimes putting lingerie on only to take it off can be fun.
I hear from men where lingerie did not work to turn them on, because it is not just about what we wear, but also the way we wear it. This infers to one’s comfort, ease and attitude when dressing up. Maybe it is a case of “Fake it till you make it”. However once we overcome initial inhibitions, it can be great fun.
So ladies, strut your stuff. Do your best. Enjoy yourself. We can only get better.
The model on the right is wearing a dotted stretch mesh open cup underwire shelf bra with large satin bow, adjustable shoulder straps, and hook & eye back closure. (Pasties and g-string NOT included).
For more, check out the range available at Femme Fatale, the lingerie business of u4Ria.
Disclaimer about my Relationship with U4Ria
Over the years, I have been approached many times by numerous online adult shops who wish to partner with me. I have stayed firm in my partnership with local adult lifestyle shop U4Ria – Adult Healthy Lifestyle because of their quality service. I have chosen to continue working with them because I believe that a physical shop where customers can see and feel products, as well as ask questions is important.
The retail market is a tough one in Singapore. I have not profited from this affiliation with U4Ria other than being provided sex toys to review occasionally. I do not actually benefit financially from featuring the above item. Please contact U4Ria directly.
Where is U4Ria?
Main Store: U4Ria @ #02-48 Peninsula Plaza S 179098 (near City Hall MRT), Tel: +(65) 63377 463. Call, whatsapp or sms hotline +(65) 98515156. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Biz hrs: Mon-Sat:11am-9pm, Sun & PH: 12pm-6pm. (Peninsula Plaza is the building which has Bata Shoe at the first level. Please do not go to the wrong building with the name – Peninsula Shopping centre)