Are you suitable for nude photography?
It is more important that
- You possess self-confidence.
- You own a degree of comfort with your body. Very few of people in the world have “perfect” bodies.
- You are at peace with the thought of nude photography.
- You are an individual with the enthusiasm to explore different perspectives and techniques and committed to producing better results, rather than be a wooden, even if perfect, mannequin.
- You are willing to work on being fluid and graceful in these motions.
- You understand the concept behind what your photographer is trying to do so you are able to co-operate and collaborate.
Before the shoot, you may wish to:
- Discuss your objectives and decide on a theme with your photographer.
- Apply for the day off work so you can be unrushed during the shoot.
- Exercise moderately so you are in optimal shape.
- Receive ample rest.
- Drink plenty of fluids so your body is hydrated.
- Wear lose clothing and possibly no underwear as strap marks into the skin can take a long time to subside and may affect the final shots.