Date(s) - 24/09/2017 - 30/09/2017
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Sometimes referred to as the Island of the Gods, Bali is a relatively small island in the middle of Indonesia, an archipelago of about 13,000 islands south of the Philippines and north of Australia. It is difficult to describe the deep seated sense of relaxation and sense of belonging that Bali offers.
It is in this exotic land that we will take you on a journey to realise the potential and possibilities of what an Orgasmic Life will bring you.
Our sexuality is an important part of who we are as powerful beings. Our relationship with our sexuality is one which we need to claim, nurture, cultivate, and reclaim through the course of our lives.
In this retreat, Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee will take you through your relationship with your mind, body, heart and spirit when it comes to your sexuality.
Ancient Greek had different words to describe the range of meaning that our word love conveys. They used eros to express sexual love or the feelings of arousal that are shared between people who are physically attracted to one another.
Themes we will explore:
We’ve learned everything we consciously do in this life – sex is no exception. The people most likely to have great sex are those who bring true awareness to their sexual life. By developing your relationship with Eros, you will start to transform into the blissful being you have always been meant to be. We invite brave modern-day seekers who have already been doing inner work to join us.
- Eros & Mind – Our sexual thoughts, attitudes and beliefs influence, affect and continue to shape our behaviours. In giving a voice to what we value, we illuminate what we hold dear, and give space for shifts to begin to take place. Let’s explore what’s in your head.
- Eros & Body – Find your way back to yourself through your body. We will explore the building blocks to experiencing bigger, stronger, longer, more intense sensations and orgasms through interactive practices! They are: your pelvic floor squeezes, breath, sound, touch, fantasy, movement, and intention. Know these tools well and they will support you in your sexual journey for life.
- Eros & Heart – We’ve all experienced disappointment, heartache, pain and suffering. It can all get too much. Did you, at any point in your life, vow to shut down, turn your back on love, and close off your heart? Just how do we return to hope, trust again, and open our hearts fully once again? Loving practices and a receiving meditation will be shared.
- Eros & Spirit – There is a global shift in consciousness and more people are recognising the spiritual aspect of sex. Spiritual sex is more than tantra though the quality of spirituality is in tantra. In this session, you will practice bringing sex and spirit into the bedroom.
Specific topics you can expect will include:
- Releasing your past wounds and trauma
- Reclaiming lost parts of yourself
- Practicing consent and boundaries
- Understanding sexual polarity (masculine and feminine)
- Appreciating your own Power and Presence
- Giving and Receiving Lingam and Yoni Massage (Sanskrit for Penis and Vulva respectively)
- Harnessing your sexual energy with tantric practices
- Following your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance”
- Manifesting abundance more easily
- Thinking more positively
- Experiencing more energy and passion
- Experiencing orgasms as a full-body phenomena
- Feeling more comfortable with your sensuality and sexually aroused from within
- Simply feeling vibrantly alive
To lead a fulfilling, healthy and passionate life where we create what we want, we must re-integrate all of who we have lost, and re-claim all of who we are meant to be.
Though the above contains what you can expect to be covered, it is subject to change to fit with group dynamics, intentions, and evolution. As such, it will be led intuitively for the highest good of all.
7:30 am. Movement practice
8:30 a.m. Breakfast
9:30 a.m. Group workshop session
12:30 p.m. Lunch
1:30 p.m. Free and easy
10 p.m. Night
Date: Sept 24 to 30, 2017
Time: A minimum of four hours per day (Typically 7:30a.m. 12:30p.m.)
Venue: Five Elements. Jl. Raya Mambal, Banjar Barturning, Desa Mambal, Abiansemal, Mambal, Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia. Website fivelements.org
Capacity: Maximum 6
Investment: S$2,300 per couple.
Please note: Fee excludes air-ticket, accommodation, insurance, transport, meals and activities. You may make your villa booking via email@example.com here.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can schedule a time to speak!
Who are these workshops for? The curious and the brave of all sexualities and genders whether single or coupled.
Will there be pair-work and group work? Yes.
Can I work exclusively with one partner? Yes, if you arrive with them. We suggest that you be open to working with different people to benefit more deeply from the process.
What is the level of commitment? You may sit out of any activity, or participate only to a level that’s right for you.
Ratio of discussion to experiential? About 50/50 percent.
What should I bring? A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. A water bottle is advisable. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
What should I wear? Please come in loose-fitting comfortable clothes. We will be doing practices involving movement and sitting on the floor.
Is there any off day? There will be some personal life each day but there is no off-day per se.
Can we extend our stay or come earlier? Yes, but you will need to make your own housing arrangements.
More questions? Just email email@example.com.
About Dr. Martha Tara Lee
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and is currently pursuing her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published two books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, and Orgasmic Yoga.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts her own workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.