Date(s) - 28/09/2015
6:45 pm - 10:00 pm
The moon has always been an integral part of our lives.
The moon has an effect on water and since our body contains 60%water, we cannot help but be affected by moon changes.
It is beneficial to do meditation on full moons. Full moon meditation helps seekers in going inward, transcend the mind, and feel the divinity within.
Each session, we will spend time:
- Creating a community by connecting with one another – who we are, where we come from etc
- Immersing in nature – walking through the gardens, laying on grass
- Understanding about the changes with this full moon
- Meditating – A full moon meditation
- Celebrating life – with some light snacks
- Expressing appreciation and gratitude
You will leave the session better than when you started – calmer, more grounded, centred and relaxed!
Mon 28 Sept 2015
Tues 27 Oct 2015 (Next one)
Time: 7 to 10p.m. (We meet at 6:45p.m. sharp)
Venue: Tanglin Road of Singapore Botanic Gardens (Main Gate)
Donation: S$20 (Recommended)
For enquires, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What happens if it rains? – We will meet at Food for Thought instead, and a different program will be decided.
2) What do I need to bring? – Bring your dinner! And food for sharing, please. Come in comfortable clothes. Bring something to lie on. Bring whatever you need to feel comfortable outdoors e.g. a bottle of water, wet wipes, tissues, mosquito repellent, snacks etc.
3) Can I bring my children along? – There will be at least one guided meditations. Children who are able to sit in silence 20 minutes at a time.
About the Facilitator
Founder of Eros Coaching, Dr. Martha Tara Lee is the only Clinical Sexologist in Singapore who has a doctorate in human sexuality. She is also a Red Tent Women’s Circles Facilitator from Star of Ishtar. Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. For her full profile, click here.