Date(s) - 24/01/2015
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Open to all
If you are wondering whatever happened to your happily ever after…
If being in a relationship seems to be like walking on egg shells…
If you sense that your love is unappreciated, unheard, and unseen…
You are not alone!
Based on the best selling book The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman, this session will:
- Explain each of these different ways of expressing love;
- Elaborate on why it is important that you recognise yours and your partner’s style; and also
- Illustrate how you can apply it to your relationship immediately!
Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee has been teaching this to her clients, and truly believes that this knowledge could be the CPR that your relationship needs! But why wait until your relationship is in crisis?
Attend this session and build on the existing foundation of your relationship so that it becomes even more dynamic and unshakable!
The intention of this workshop is to help you:
- Explain the five love langauges
- Recognise your primary and secondary love languages
- Gain insights about how to apply this knowledge to your relationships
- Understand the concept of emotional love bank
- Acquire more communication tools for deeper love
Indeed, people who have been coached have said they experienced major ah-ha moments, and wished they knew all this earlier. Don’t wish or wait! This investment of your time is worth it.
Your relationship is worth it!
Time: 5 – 6:30p.m. (Please be on time.)
Venue: My office located near to Raffles Hotel
Your investment: S$20 whether you are coming as an individual OR couple
All attendees will receive some special offers!
Please note that no refunds will be issued if you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
Founder of Eros Coaching, Dr. Martha Lee is the only Clinical Sexologist in Singapore who has a doctorate in human sexuality. Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, Men’s Health Malaysia, Durex Singapore Facebook page as well as Durex Malaysia Facebook page. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. For her full profile, click here.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.