Date(s) - 18/11/2014
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
For ladies only
As a sexologist in private practice, I not only see clients in private sessions, but also run sexuality education workshops. Of the workshops I have conducted, the sexual techniques ones for women are the most popular.
Of the feedback I have received through the years, I have noticed that women were consistently saying that they LOVED the sharing of and from other women in my workshops. They lamented that there is NO space for women to talk about what is close to their hearts.
I don’t mean networking events – where women come together to learn from and get to know what other women are doing in their business suits. I refer to a space for them to come together as sisters – to share of their hearts and souls, to laugh and cry about their wins, losses and failures, and more importantly to be witnessed and to be.
I have heard this again and again from many women who have come into my life through my work, and I can no longer ignore this calling that has been pulling at my heart’s strings. I am coming fro with a bi-monthly (every two weeks) women’s circle called One Woman.
One Woman is a space where women of all backgrounds, age, race, nationality, religion and sexual orientation can gather to:
- Learn – I will delve into ONE theme for the evening
- Grow – I will lead ladies through ONE simple exercise in alignment with the theme
- Share – I will facilitate ONE round of sharing. There is no pressure to share personal stories but all are required to participate.
One Woman is for you if you:
- Long for a positive community of women who will not judge you for who you are
- Desire to have support to grow into your fullest potential
- Are aged 21 upwards or a young woman above 16 who is attending with parental consent
One Woman may not be suitable for you if you:
- Just want an avenue to vent, bitch or complain
- Have recently gone through a traumatic life changing experience
- Experiencing depression or on mood altering medication
Theme for Tues 18 Nov: All About Low Sex Drive
We are going to be talking about a common sexual issue that women come to me for: low sex drive. What happens when a woman doesn’t feel like having sex? What are the common reasons why a woman feels that way? What can she do about it?
What have you tried? What works? What doesn’t? What are you going to try by the end of the session? Through the sharing, I hope all women will benefit from this session of sharing.
Date: Every other Tuesday from Tues 18 Nov 2014
Time: 7:15p.m. – 9:30p.m. (Please be on time)
Venue: My office located near to Raffles Hotel
Fee: S$30 per lady
Pax: Limited to max 8 ladies
About the Facilitator:
Founder of Eros Coaching, Dr. Martha Lee is the only Clinical Sexologist in Singapore who has a doctorate in human sexuality. Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, Men’s Health Malaysia, Durex Singapore Facebook page as well as Durex Malaysia Facebook page. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. For her full profile, click here.