Date(s) - 10/06/2014
Dr Cafe Coffee
Categories No Categories
This is a casual meet-up for anybody who is interested to talk about sex and sexuality over breakfast, facilitated by Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee.This is not:
- An all-out-laugh-about-sex session;
- A Q&A or coaching session;
- A milk-the-sexologist-for-she’s-worth session. 😛
This IS a session for:
- Highly functional people who desire an avenue to talk about sex and sexuality
- Brave souls who wish to share their personal stories and be heard
- Mature adults who realise that they get what they put into a sharing session (meaning you HAVE to participate)
Date/ Time: Tues 10 June 2014, 10 – 11a.m.
Venue: Dr Cafe Coffee, near Zhongshan Mall, along Balestier Road
Fee: None. You will be expected to buy your own breakfast as it’s only right to give them some business.
Facilitated by: Dr. Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is the only certified sexologist and certified sexuality educator with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality in Singapore. She provides sexuality and intimacy coaching for individuals and couples, conducts sexual education workshops and speaks at public events. For more, visit www.ErosCoaching.com.
Bookings are closed for this event.