Date(s) - 01/08/2020 - 15/08/2020
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
The Sugar and Spice Festival aims to change the belief that people raised in traditional societies are unable to express themselves when it comes to sex; what are they preferences and attitudes. Perhaps it is their conservative upbringing or the fact that sex has often been a taboo topic not to be spoken of at home. Our aim is to impart positive messages and learning around sex, sexuality and sexual wellness. We want to empower participants to listen, learn and find wellness.
Throughout this festival we will work to change the mindset of participants, freeing them from any cultural norms that have resulted in low sexual self-esteem and a fear of enjoying the pleasures of sex. We aim to fill the gaps on the lack of sexual education and positive role models when it comes to sexuality.
The online nature of our Festival let participants from all over the world connect with others who may have a similar upbringing. To ensure that the sessions are dynamic and interactive, speakers and facilitators are all experts in their field. The Festival programme includes a range of talks, workshops, guided meditations, dances, breathwork and yoga.
Come join us and embark on a new learning journey.
HOW IT WORKS
People who purchased the ticket will be invited to join a closed FB group – where you will get the Zoom link to attend sessions LIVE, or choose to access the recordings for up to 30 days! We are planning two sessions per weekday, and up to 4 sessions per weekend. There will be close to 40 sessions and 32 presenters – they are from Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Australia, USA and Canada so far!
- 24/7 BDSM (1.5 hour) by Domina Chase and Petrick Peticles
- 4-Week Female Moon Cycle (1.5 hour) by Sumeria Varin Gill
- Bedroom Makeup & Dressing for your Body Type (2 hours) by Carol Gockel
- Burlesque (1.5 hour) by Joyen Santos
- Chair Yoga (1 hour) by Munira Muhris
- Comedy: Kam Overload (1 hour) by Joanne Kam
- Dating In The Digital Age: Exploring Boundaries and Self-Worth (1.5 hour) by Jasmine King
- Dating Smarts: Applying the 5 Love Languages (2 hours) by Annie Chan
- Essential Oils and Your Sexual Wellbeing (1 hour) by Sri Mulyadi
- Everyday Pervertables (2 hours) by Danielle Lopez (Nudista)
- Full Moon Circle in Aquarius (1.5 hour) by Sumeria Varin Gill
- Healing after an Affair to Have a Stronger Relationship (1.5 hour) by Yun Yan (YY) Wei, LCSW, CST
- Kinky in Singapore (the Basics) – 1.5 hour by Allure Lim
- Knotty Night (2 hours) by Danielle Lopez (Nudista)
- Mindless to Mindful Sex: Tools for Deeper Connection, Intimacy and Pleasure (1.5 hour) by Reece Malone, DHS, MPH, CST, CSES
- Navigating Desire Discrepancy (1.5 hour) by Yun Yan (YY) Wei, LCSW, CST
- Orgasmic Meditation: A Path to Living in the Erotic (2 hours) by Oliver James Damian
- Orgasmic Yoga (1.5 hour) by Dr. Martha Tara Lee, D.H.S., M.A., M.A.
- Realistic Self Defence Workshop (1.5 hour) by Qin Yunquan
- Reframing Our Body Image (1.5 hour)by Melissa Fann
- Sacred Sexuality for Men (1 hour) by Luke Elijah Lim
- Sex and Religion (1.5 hour) by Domina Chase
- Sex Changes: Embracing the “New Normal” in our Physical, Mental and Emotional State (1 hour) by Tricia Pang
- Sex, Money and Power (2 hours) by Joyen Santos, Mistress Eva
- Sexuality in India: Introduction to Kamasutra (1.5 hour) by Niyati Sharma
- Spice up your Sex life with Kegels (1.5 hour) by Sharifah Rabi’atul Adawiyah & Nurfatini Izzati
- Supercharging your Libido & Skin by Fiona Tan (Miss Top of the World Plus Size 2016)
- Teaching Our Children about Sex (2 hours) by Chan Fun Shin
- The Art of Online Stripping (1.5 hour) by Joyen Santos
- The Mastery of Self Love (1 hour) by Luke Elijah Lim
- The Sex Workout (45 mins) by Munira Muhris
- The Token Asian – Talking Race in Sex Work (2 hours) by Amber Lush, Steph Sia and Jolene Salonga
- Towards an Anxiety Free Sexual Relationship (2 hours) by Chan Fun Shin
- Toxic Masculinity in Women (1.5 hour) by Sumeria Varin Gill
- Trauma-informed Therapeutics: The Fluid Body (1.5 hour) by Daphne Chua
- Understanding Open Relationships (1.5 hour) by Janet Chui & Janice Leong
- Understanding Sex & Sexuality (1.5 hour) by Dr. Martha Tara Lee, D.H.S., M.A., M.A.
- Vulva Pleasure 101 (1.5 hour) by Jasmine King
- Yellow Fever: What it is & How to Confront It by Mistress Ave
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality before launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.