Packed with the best techniques to remove negativity and how to find happiness, attend Clean and Clear to live the life you have always wanted.
Are you constantly overwhelmed by life?
Do you find yourself increasingly negative and heavy about life?
Have you lost friends because you are easily irritated and set off by little things?
If you feel increasingly stressed and anxious, and wish to have balance restored and room for love to flow back into your heart, attend this workshop!
If we knew what we could do to feel better, we would do it! We just need to know how!
There is no need to be in stuckness, worried and afraid of what tomorrow will bring, or if you’d break down. There are many techniques to be clean and clear emotionally so that love and balance can be restored.
This experiential session will teach you at least SEVEN simple and specific emotional releasing practices which you can do by yourself in future. All emotions and tears are welcomed.
These powerful practices can restore your heart, mind, and soul.
You are strongly encouraged to come in comfortable clothes – not skirts, jeans, jewelry or tight clothes. Bring a change of clothes if you need to.
“Clean and Clear is a powerful session. It showed me how I can release negative thoughts centering around my life and move forward. Martha is a great facilitator and her passion for her work really shines through.” – Anonymous Lady, 40s
Time: 10:30p.m. – 12:30am.
(Please be on time)
Venue: The Commerze @ Irving. 1 Irving Place #09-08 Singapore 369546
Directions: 2 minutes from Tai Seng MRT, Orange Building.
What to do:
1) Bring your own water. You’d need it!
2) Do NOT come with a full stomach. Please eat lightly.;
3) Wear loose comfortable clothes as there will sitting and movement practices taught – not skirts, jeans, jewelry or tight clothes. Do bring a change of clothes if you need to.
Energy Exchange: * Pay what you want at door but doors will be locked at 10:30p.m. sharp * (usual S$58 per person)
1) I am still not sure what this is. – In a nutshell, I call it scream therapy. We do silent scream, bang on pillows, do chest thumping, etc with the intention of learning techniques to release negative emotions out of our body. This is not for everybody – only for the brave, open-minded, and those who can comprehend that there are many emotional releasing techniques and meditation is just one of them.
2) I called you and you aren’t picking up! – This is because the session has started and being a deep process, we cannot admit latecomers. Sorry!
* Pay what you want at door but doors will be locked at 10:30p.m. sharp *
About Dr. Martha Tara Lee
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality before launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling in May 2018. In practice for more than nine years, she is the only certified sexuality educator and certified sexuality educator supervisor by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts her own workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.