Date(s) - 21/09/2018 - 22/09/2018
10:30 pm - 12:30 am
Designed for Couples with Love
In spite of all odds you go on your date night only to left wanting and unsatisfied? You wish for more devotional time with your beloved – and to feel the way you used to feel.
Tired of doing the same old – movie, shop, eat, then home? Instead of the same old, how about investing quality time to connect with your partner in a deep and meaningful way?
In practice for almost 10 years, Relationship Counselor and Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee has witnessed and worked with countless couples whose relationship are on a gradual decline in love, happiness and satisfaction as each of their little ones arrive. The challenges are real – yet you can’t just do nothing!
Dr. Lee takes pride in her track record of being able to take her workshop participants through simple yet profound practices resulting often life-transforming results. In this facilitated session, Dr. Lee will support couples to communicate from the heart, connect deeper, and renew your commitment to each other.
What will happen
- Grounding meditation to fully arrive at the space, and be in your body
- Heart-to-heart check-in
- An intimate ritual involving food, drink, and touch
- Practise the art of giving and receiving
- Opportunity to express appreciation and gratitude towards each other
- Recommitment to love, happiness, and the future
What You Can Expect
- Undivided quality time with your partner
- Emotional nourishment from deep connecting to your beloved
- Increase in self-awareness and relationship-awareness
- Some way-forward steps to improve work-life circumstances
- Feel love, feel loved, be love!
So… come Friday night, finish your dinner; put your child to bed; let go of your parental duties, and come for this special date night.
Save yourself years of misunderstandings, heartaches, and loneliness while sleeping next to your best friend due to the lack of authentic communication by signing up for this session. All emotions, questions, and laughter are welcomed!
(That’s 3 events for 2 persons @ S$680!)
Date: Fri 21 Sept – Sat 22 Sept 2018
Time: 10:30p.m. – 12:30a.m. (Please arrive by 10:15p.m. We want to start on time!)
Fee: S$120 per couple
Capacity: Max 8 couples
Venue: The Commerze @ Irving, 1 Irving Place Singapore 369546 (Unit number to be disclosed)
Directions: Tai Seng MRT exit A. Look for Orange Building, less than 5 mins away.
- Who are these workshops for? – For couples who wish to connect deeper with each other – regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, or nationality.
- I don’t have a partner to come with. – This workshop is being offered to couples where are dating or married only.
- But… I’m shy! – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything during the workshop. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
- How can I persuade my partner to attend these workshops? – Do explain that I’ve been running such workshops for close to 10 years, and every single person who has attended my workshops has said they overcame their resistance and are glad they attended it. I suggest you encourage your partner by saying that there will be other shy people there too, and everybody attending are there to learn to improve their lives!
- Will there be nudity? – No.
- Will there be touch? – Yes, between the couple only.
- Will you be doing any demo on a person. – No.
- Do you need any live model? – No, and we are not looking.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
- Can you give discount? – No. We have costs including for the venue + refreshments.
- What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. A water bottle is advisable. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
- What should I wear? – Please come wearing loose-fitting comfortable clothes so you have the option of sitting on the floor.
- What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
- I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy.
- Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if a minimum attendee number hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.
(That’s 3 events for 2 persons @ S$680!)
Questions? Email Martha here.
About Your Facilitator
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality before launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling in May 2018. In practice for more than nine years, she is the only certified sexuality educator and certified sexuality educator supervisor by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts her own workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.