Date(s) - 28/04/2016
7:15 pm - 10:00 pm
How many times have you heard that sex is not just sex?
This is for you if:
- You find it difficult to move on with your life after the end of a significant relationship
- You like greater ease in letting go of your past sexual relationships
- You appreciate some support in beginning the process of ending a chapter in your life mindfully
For those who had sex they regretted having
What we will do
- Journaling your reflections about each of your past sexual partners
- Letting them go through a fire ritual
- Anchoring with reflection and gratitude
In signing up for this workshop, you agree that:
- This is not a venting session.
- No advice will be given nor should be expected.
- Loving support will be provided, but this is not a replacement for counselling or therapy.
- Everything will be held in the highest integrity and confidentiality.
Time: 7:15 – 10p.m. (Please be on time.)
Venue: My office at Purvis Street
About the Facilitator
Dr Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with ACS (American College of Sexologists), as well as a certified sexuality educator with AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists). Martha holds a Doctorate in Human Sexuality as well as Certificates in Sex Therapy, Practical Counselling and Life Coaching. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women under 40′ by Her World Singapore in July 2010 and ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women by CozyCot Singapore in March 2011. More here.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.