Date(s) - 27/04/2015
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
There is a mysterious force that has us looking at a woman and saying “Whatever she’s having… I want that”. It has nothing to do the clothes she wears or the money she has.
There is something more, much deeper… and it has to come from within. To embody this internal power and pleasure, a person needs to be turned on from within.
Are you ready for more respect, confidence, authentic connection and communication, radiance, healthy boundaries, and to possibly even step into a shining example of a powerful AND feminine woman that is inspiring to all?
Are you ready to have a tool to tap into more of your creativity, intuition, and joy?
You will take home practices that you can use to instantly and effortlessly shift yourself into a more radiant, attractive, magnetic, present, powerful, receptive, succulent, grounded, and joyful state that commands honor.
Wear something that makes you feel feminine. Come home, sisters…you are safe and loved here…
What this work can do for you:
- Develop a strong, magnetic presence that attracts the healthy attention you want: personally and professionally.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality and feel safer and at ease with receiving attention without shutting down.
- More fully understand how connecting to your feminine helps you attract and keep the intimate partnership you desire.
- Learn energetically strong boundaries while keeping an open heart with those with predatory or draining energy.
- Access the most attractive force you have within you – your feminine essence.
- Stop using the exhausting method of forcing to get things done, learn to follow your inner power – that is productive and more joyful.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
- Learn to follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more authentically confident walking into any room.
- Tap into an endless source of creative power!
- Learn energetic practices that spark an instant expansion of a woman’s personal presence & radiance.
- Learn to not let self-consciousness & fear stop you, and to not let performer-consciousness drain you by always feeling you need to be “on.” This promotes deep rest at the same time as being deeply invigorating.
Watch video here.
“I’ve definitely seen women who radiate something magical, adding light and energy to everyone around her. I want to be her more often. I signed up, not knowing what to expect. In an hour, I walked out with a tangible and easy way to be the flowing, relaxed yet lively, sharp yet soft, woman that I’d like to be. What struck me most was the different ways we gaze at each other — and how it represents who we are, and how others feel about us. Martha is skilled guiding us to recognise subtle nuances through exercises, and at explaining abstract ideas in practical, applicable ways. I left knowing that I can feel and be the way I want more often, and (full disclosure) committed to the extended course to practice.” – Angela Ognev, 29 Dec 2014
Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee will be running this preview to The Art of Feminine Presence. Attend this, get your questions answered, embark on this journey of developing a new relationship with yourself here. After the preview, you may wish to join our one-day Activate Your Feminine Magnetism Personally & Professionally event or one of our Art of Feminine Presence weekly class.
Follow your intuition into more of your success, creativity, and positive experiences!
Be Seen * Be Heard * Inspire Change
Date: Mon 27 April 2015
Time: 7:15 – 9:30p.m.
Venue: Purvis Street
Fee: $25 online
Please note that no refunds will be issued if you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
About the Facilitator
Founder of Eros Coaching, Dr. Martha Tara Lee is the only Clinical Sexologist in Singapore who has a doctorate in human sexuality. Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. For her full profile, click here.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.