Date(s) - 01/07/2016
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
More than Conquerors – For Men
The basis of this program is from my vision of a world where
- men are more than what they appear – far more than how they look
- men who can pick themselves up, and let themselves down
- men have integrity, courage, honor and… heart
This is a preview session where you will be able to get a good idea of what the seven-week program would offer you.
We will discuss
- Roles and responsibilities of modern-day men
- Concept of masculinity and femininity in relationships
- Difference between sexuality, sexual performance and confidence for men
We will also introduce practices relating to: Kegels, Breath, Sound, Movement, and Touch, which will all help you be a better lover. For the program details, click here.
Date: Fri 1 July
Time: 7:15 – 9:30p.m.
Fee: S$40 per person
Capacity: Max 6
Venue: Upper Serangoon
Please note that no refunds will be issued if you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed. Do check out our media policy as well.
Dr Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with ACS (American College of Sexologists), as well as a certified sexuality educator with AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists). Martha holds a Doctorate in Human Sexuality as well as Certificates in Sex Therapy, Practical Counselling and Life Coaching. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women under 40′ by Her World Singapore in July 2010 and ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women by CozyCot Singapore in March 2011. More here.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.