Date(s) - 23/03/2018
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Exact address to be disclosed upon registration
What are the common bedroom problems that arise?
In other words, what are the types of sexual dysfunctions?
Explaining sexual dysfunctions as stated in the DSM-5 guide (the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Counselor Dr. Martha Tara Lee will explain the different issues that men and women face in the bedroom, and out of the bedroom. She will also be answering your questions around them.
For instance: What is the link between frigid, low sex drive, and sexual interest/ arousal disorder? Can sex be an addiction? Is porn an addiction? What is normal, right, wrong, good, or bad when it comes to sex? Is there even such a thing?
List of Sexual Dysfunctions We Will Be Covering
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Erectile Disorder
- Female Orgasmic Disorder
- Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorder
- Genito-Pelvic Pain/Penetration Disorder
- Male Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Premature (Early) Ejaculation
- Substance/Medication-Induced Sexual Dysfunction
- Other Specified Sexual Dysfunction
- Unspecified Sexual Dysfunction
Relationships have their ups and downs. Multiple-book author Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Counselor Dr. Martha Tara Lee has worked with more than 1,300 individuals and couples combined face-to-face, as well as at least another 2,500 people over 450 events over the last seven years.
Since we don’t know what we don’t know – we can only get ahead by acquiring information, knowledge, and skills the same way we would any other area of our lives. Get over any fear, inhibitions or shame you might have, because life is too short for regrets. Get your doubts and questions answered once and for all!
Date: Fri 23 March 2018
Time: 7:30 – 9:30p.m. (Please arrive by 7:15p.m. sharp)
Venue: Tembeling Road Singapore 423582 (Exact address to be disclosed)
- Who is this talk for? – For individuals or couples who wish to learn more about sex and sexuality – regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, or nationality.
- I don’t have a partner to come with. – This workshop is being offered to individuals or couples at this time so it is a non-issue. If you attend with your partner, you’d get to use the same terms/ vocabulary after – makes life easier! You also have the option to attend with a friend! It’s fun to learn together!
- But… I’m shy! – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
- How can I persuade my partner to attend this? – Do explain that I’ve been running such events for coming to eight years, and every single person who has attended my events has said they overcame their resistance and are glad they attended it. I suggest you encourage your partner by saying that there will other shy people there too, and everybody attending are there to learn to improve their lives!
- Will there be nudity? – No.
- Will there be touch? – No.
- Will you be doing any hands-on demo on a person. – No.
- Do you need any live model? – No, and we are not looking.
- Can you give me a discount? – No. We have costs including for the venue + refreshments.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – This is a talk, not workshop hence 100% information + some discussion.
- What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
- What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
- I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy.
- Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if a minimum attendee number hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.
Questions? Email Martha here.
About Dr. Martha Tara Lee
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality before launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and has most recently completed her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts her own workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.