At least 1 week advanced appointment booking.
Shaza Teo is a highly skilled and compassionate counselor with a passion for promoting sexual health and well-being. She holds a Masters in Counseling from the University of Queensland, Australia, and has dedicated her career to creating a safe and inclusive space for individuals to explore and understand their sexual health.
With a diverse range of experiences, Teo has worked as a lecturer, supporting polytechnic students in their personal and academic journeys. She has also worked with elite sporting athletes, helping them navigate social and emotional challenges to achieve peak performance. Additionally, Teo has trained peer student supporters to advocate for mental wellness and has provided support to sexual offenders as they work through their personal struggles.
As a certified sexual health educator and counselor, Teo is committed to providing evidence-based information and promoting consent. She believes in fostering a non-judgmental environment where individuals can freely express themselves and make informed decisions that align with their values and overall well-being. Open communication, confidentiality, and empowerment are at the core of her practice.
Teo’s ultimate goal is to build a generation of young people who celebrate diversity and are emotionally and mentally strong. She believes in addressing taboo issues in a safe and respectful manner, helping individuals overcome their shyness and explore important topics related to sexual health. With her expertise, empathy, and dedication, Teo is ready to support individuals on their journey towards better sexual experiences and a more fulfilling life.
- Masters in Counselling, University of Queensland, August 2010
- Bachelor of Arts (Sports Studies & Psychology), University of Queensland, August 2008
- Singapore Psychological Society (SPS) – Full Member
- Singapore Association for Counselling (SAC) – Associate Member
- Association of Psychotherapist and Counsellors Singapore (APACS) – Level 3 Practitioner
- Windows of Addiction (APCB), 2020
- Professional Certificate in Sexuality Education (AASECT), 2023