Date(s) - 11/07/2017
7:15 pm - 9:00 pm
May is Masturbation Month. Don’t let it pass you by!
Join our zoom session to learn 7 ways you can raise your sexual energy today!
Coined by Joseph Kramer, Ph.D., Orgasmic Yoga is a form of erotic yoga that involves pleasurable, intimate, and transformative practices that individuals, couples, and groups can do while sexually aroused. It is not about complicated steps or awkward poses, but rather an exploration of the use of breath, movement, sound, touch and intention.
- Understand your sexual responses
- Experience more orgasms
- Acquire skills to last longer
- Kickstart your creativity
- Love your body and life more deeply
- Appreciate your body as a source of wisdom, happiness and freedom
- Feel alive, look vibrant and manifest more
Come better understand how to be touch with your body, your breath, and your pleasure, and decide if you need to start an Orgasmic Yoga practice for yourself.
Date: Tues 11 July 2017
Time: 7:15 – 9p.m. Singapore time (We will be starting at 7:30p.m. sharp and latecomers will not be admitted nor refunded)
Fee: US$2o only
Venue: Online via zoom – link upon payment. Download zoom here.
Note: This session will be recorded and recording made available to all registrants. It will be made available as an AASECT CE course. Application for CE credits from AASECT has been submitted.
- Who are these workshops for? – Eros Coaching strongly believes in the importance that people of all sexualities and genders should learn alongside one another. When we begin the see the world through the lenses of the lives of others, we learn in ways we wouldn’t otherwise.
- I don’t have a partner to come with. – You do not need to have a partner attend this with you. If you do come with your partner, you can enjoy learning together!
- I don’t have a partner to do the practices with. – Contrary to popular belief, one can learn tantra without a partner. And in fact, the best way to learn tantra is to learn it as an individual. When you reclaim your relationship with your sexuality, this is going to support you in manifesting the right partner for you.
- Will there be touch or nudity? – There might be some non-genital self touch but there will not be any nudity.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
- How should I prepare for classes? – You’d be doing this at the comfort of your home/ office. Make sure you’re uninterrupted and you are wearing comfortable clothes. We will be doing practices involving movement. You may wish to keep a pen and journal on hands.
Questions? Email Martha here.
Please note that no refunds will be issued if you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed. Do check out our media policy as well.
About Dr. Martha Tara Lee
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and is currently pursuing her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published two books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, and Orgasmic Yoga.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts her own workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.