Date(s) - 12/03/2017
8:45 am - 5:00 pm
The Blue Lotus
This is not a drop-in class. Please make sure you have attended a two-hour Art of Feminine Presence preview prior to signing up for this. Please check all available dates here.
Are you ready? This is not your average one day workshop! Get ready for major results!
You will experience practices that instantly shift you into a more Radiant, Attractive, Magnetic, Present, Powerful, Receptive, Succulent, Grounded, and Joyful state with good boundaries.
Women know a lot, we’ve done our work, and we are being called like never before to show up and be seen and heard with their messages, gifts, and full embodiment of themselves.
But many are struggling & frustrated with their level of confidence, personal presence, and don’t know how they are really coming off to others. They are confused about their magnetism, and about their defence mechanisms (habits) that they’ve unconsciously developed to feel safe, that may actually decrease their presence, or even worse, repel others.
Many women also have a heart longing for a deeply passionate and spiritual relationship. But we’ve been cut off from the most nourishing, magnetic, deeply rooted, receptive, intuitive, mysterious, healthy, passionate, succulent part of ourselves, –the part of ourselves needed to attract these things into our lives — -due to career, trauma and abuse, & societal conditioning.
Come home, sisters… you are safe and loved here…
What this work can do for you:
- Develop a strong, magnetic presence that attracts the healthy attention you want: personally and professionally.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality and feel safer and at ease with receiving attention without shutting down.
- More fully understand how connecting to your feminine energy helps you attract and keep the intimate partnership you desire.
- Learn energetically strong boundaries while keeping an open heart with those with predatory energy or draining energy.
- Access the most attractive force you have within you – your feminine essence.
- Stop using the exhausting method of forcing to get things done, learn to follow your inner power –that is productive and more joyful.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
- Learn to follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more authentically confident walking into any room.
- Tap into an endless source of creative power!
- Learn energetic practices that spark an instant expansion of a woman’s personal presence & radiance.
- Learn to not let self-consciousness & fear stop you, and to not let performer-consciousness drain you by always feeling you need to be “on.” This promotes deep rest at the same time as being deeply invigorating.
“I’ve definitely seen women who radiate something magical, adding light and energy to everyone around her. I want to be her more often. I signed up, not knowing what to expect. In an hour, I walked out with a tangible and easy way to be the flowing, relaxed yet lively, sharp yet soft, woman that I’d like to be. What struck me most was the different ways we gaze at each other — and how it represents who we are, and how others feel about us. Martha is skilled guiding us to recognise subtle nuances through exercises, and at explaining abstract ideas in practical, applicable ways. I left knowing that I can feel and be the way I want more often, and (full disclosure) committed to the extended course to practice.” – Angela Ognev, 29 Dec 2014
“Martha is a great facilitator. I really love learning about my power centre and how it can change my life. Just a simple exercise during Martha’s class and I could already feel the difference in my speech patterns and demeanor.” – Anonymous lady, 9 April 2015
More testimonials here.
Follow your intuition into more of your success, creativity, and positive experiences!
Be Seen * Be Heard * Inspire Change
Date: Sun 12 March 2017
Time: 8:45 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Investment: $298 per lady includes one-hour lunch (before 15 Feb) / S$328 (after 15 Feb)
Venue for workshops: The Blue Lotus, 39 Tembeling Road Singapore 423582
Directions: Bus 33. If coming by cab (advisable), you may wish to tell the cab driver that it is a shophouse, diagionally opposite Kuam Im Tng Temple, and at the cross-junction of Joo Chiat Place.
This is not a drop-in class. Please make sure you have attended a two-hour Art of Feminine Presence preview prior to signing up for this. Please check all available dates here. Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed. Do check out our media policy as well.
Questions? Email Martha here.
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and is currently pursuing her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She has published two books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, and Orgasmic Yoga.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts her own workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.