Date(s) - 20/01/2018 - 21/01/2018
1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Is the Honeymoon Period of your Relationship over?
Wishing for some of that butterflies in your stomach to return to your relationship?
Are you looking for a Relationship Reboot, without the clichés, and only substance?
Congratulations! You’ve come to the right place!
Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Coach Dr. Martha Tara Lee is an certified and experienced educator who has been in practice for coming to eight years! She takes pride in being sex-positive, educational and light-hearted in her approach and has received only raving reviews in her workshops!
Come as a couple. Get settled. Release your inhibitions with this down-to-earth and personable expert who has been featured in every single major newspaper and magazine in Singapore!
You get to ask all your questions. Learns lots and have fun while learning!
Each of these workshops are being offered for two persons, and can be attended separately or as a series.
1) The Art of Conscious Connecting (Sat 20 Jan, 1:30 – 3 p.m.)
Do you have difficulty asking for what you want in bed? Do you have a desire to be a better lover for your partner? How exactly can you connect intimately with your partner?
This clothes-on workshop explores the four different types of touch: Giving, Receiving, Taking, Allowing based on the Wheel of Consent by Betty Martin. Understanding and practising these distinctions will change the way you experience touch and shift your personal, and even professional life fundamentally.
This workshop is not about sexual touch, but what your touch is saying about you. This is a fantastic workshop will reveal much about who you are as a person, what touch you prefer, as well as help you to improve your communication in and outside of the bedroom.
2) The Art of Penis Pleasuring (Sat 20 Jan, 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
Welcome to the enchanting world of penis! Penises come in different sizes, angles, colors, smells and tastes. Let’s talk openly about this often misunderstood part of the anatomy, and get all your questions answered.
Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Coach Dr. Martha Tara Lee will cover the following topics: penile anatomy; warming up and playing with cock with your hands, penis massage, how to experiment with speed, pressure and rhythm, lubes, safer sex, and more! where the best of her male genital massage techniques are taught.
You will learn:
- Names to the different parts of the male anatomy
- 20 penile massage techniques
- 5 types of lubricants to incorporate into your sex play
- How to experiment with speed, pressure, and rhythm
“Been subtly trying some of the creative sexy techniques you taught. Hubby didn’t ask about it but it definitely worked! I had the best sex of my life last night. Thank you!! Highly recommending this course to all my married friends!! (But secretly, of course).” – Anonymous, 21 Dec 2015
“A fun and relaxed class – very insightful on how to improve technique to pleasure my hubby.” – Yeow, 15 Dec 2015
3) The Art of Conscious Communication (Sun 21 Jan, 1:30 – 3p.m.)
Are you guilty of saying deceitful, hurtful things, or even lying just so you win an argument over your beloved? Have you ever experienced that even when you won a fight, it wasn’t worth it – as the damage to the relationship was irreparable? Have you wished you were better at knowing what to say and how to handle difficult conversations?
This workshop will teach you five different practices of how to effectively handle things when either one of you gets triggered.
It’s possible to communicate about difficult subjects or uncomfortable feelings in a manner that draws both of you closer together rather than doing damage to the relationship. Quit hurting each other’s feelings, breeding resentment, or creating withdrawal. Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Coach Dr. Martha Tara Lee will share powerful communication tools that will allow you to fight without fear, and emerge unharmed – in fact, feeling more connected and intimate with your partner. These skills will also be relevant in your social interactions with friends and colleagues.
When you have the ability to work with yours and your partner’s emotions, relating can become an exciting journey of self-discovery and healing. Singles wishing to learn these relating skills are welcomed to attend.
4) The Art of Vulva Pleasuring (Sun 21 Jan, 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.)
In this workshop, Clinical Sexologist and Relationship Coach Dr. Martha Tara Lee will help you to get to know the vulva and the vagina better, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation.
- Female sexual anatomy – including the location of the elusive G spot!
- The role and importance of breathing for orgasmic experiences!
- Erotic massage techniques for the labia, clitoris, vagina, and the G spot!
- How to achieve long-lasting ecstasy!
Session will be held using sex toys, all in a warm and friendly environment that encourages learning and discussion.
“Dr Martha is the live sexopedia who has tons of knowledge about the female anatomy, yoni massage techniques, and she was so passionate that she covered more advanced techniques not listed in the syllabus too. I would recommend anybody to attend this to have transformation live.” – Anonymous Male, May 2017
“This short course allows me to better understand a woman’s body and also help my partner to explore and be in touch with her body.” – Adrian, 26 November 2015
“Very knowledgeable about anatomy, physiology, and sexology. Introduced new ways of understanding female sexuality and pleasure.” – Anonymous Male, 14 Nov 2014
“Thank you for your open and insightful sharing yesterday during the workshop! It certainly heightened my awareness of my own anatomy.” – Anonymous, July 2014
For more testimonials, click here
Venue for all workshops: Tembeling Road Singapore 423582
- Who are these workshops for? – For couples who wish to deepen their connection with each other, and improve their communication.
- I don’t have a partner to come with. – These workshops are being offered to people coming as a pair this time. You’d get to use the same terms/ vocabulary after the workshop with your partner – makes life easier! You always have the option to attend with a friend! It’s also fun to learn together!
- Do I need to attend all the workshops? – No, they are being offered individually or as a discounted package.
- But… I’m shy! – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything during the workshop. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
- How can I persuade my partner to attend these workshops? – Do explain that I’ve been running such workshops for coming to eight years, and every single person who has attended my workshops has said they overcame their resistance and are glad they attended it. I suggest you encourage your partner by saying that there will other shy people there too, and everybody attending are there to learn to improve their lives!
- I don’t see why I need to learn about massaging my own genitals (I can’t possibly do it right?) – Actually you can (massage your own genitals) – not all the strokes though. Each of us need to learn about our sexual anatomy to claim your sexuality fully. It is when we know who we are and what we like, will we then be able to communicate better and more deeply with your partner(s).
- Conscious Connecting and Conscious Communication workshops sound similar. They are the same workshop? – They sound like the same workshop, but they are not. These workshops are about connecting, relating, and communication and are quite different. We suggest you attend both!
- Will there be nudity? – No, we will be using sexual aids i.e. carrot or toy.
- Will there be touch? – Yes, there will be some touch with the partner you’re coming with (and only this person) in the workshop The Art of Conscious Connecting (and only in this workshop). It is never any explicit touch.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
- What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. A water bottle is advisable. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
- What should I wear? – Please come wearing loose-fitting comfortable clothes. We may be doing practices involving movement, and you have the option of sitting on the floor.
- What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
- I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy.
- Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if a minimum attendee number hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.
Questions? Email Martha here.
About Your Trainer
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her Doctorate in Human Sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and has completed her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.