Date(s) - 26/08/2018
1:45 pm - 7:00 pm
You are not desperate but you’re tired of being alone.
You wonder where your soulmate is.
You question if you’re unlucky when it comes to love, and doomed to never find love.
If this is you, are you open to joining our Soul Journey to manifest love this full moon?
In this workshop, we will:
- Uncover your relationship patterns.
- Heal aspects of you that might be blocking love from entering your life.
- Learn to love yourself deeper so you can open yourself to love.
In this session, we will support you to reflect on how your experiences have shaped who you are; look back and see how much you’ve grown, and crystalize what relationship you do want to manifest.
This workshop will delve into your:
- Past – Examine the relationship past and patterns we have; and Release negative thoughts and beliefs in a burning ritual
- Present – Get clear about the type of romantic/ sexual relationships you want; and gaining clarity of the qualities of the partner you want
- Future – Visualise receiving your intention powerfully, and celebrating what you have reclaimed.
There will be a powerful fire ritual that will be conducted as part of this workshop.
Make your destiny a destination of choice, not chance or fate.
You hold the key to the lock that is life.
Join us and reclaim yourself.
This session will be interactive, intimate, and personal. There is an emphasis in maintaining safety and confidentiality, as well as in all present being non-judgmental, respectful of others, and thinking of others in their best light possible. All emotions and tears are welcomed.
“The workshop is intense and powerful. It gives us power to love ourselves and be able to love others, accepting ourselves as we are all deserving of love.” – Anonymous Male, 30 April 2018
“It’s very casual, concise, and exercises were self-explanatory. Safe space. Good size of group.” – Anonymous Male, 30 April 2018
“… a profound workshop that will help you overcome relationship mistakes by looking at the patterns from your past. Martha is an empathic and focused group facilitator who will journey with you through simple exercises that will unlock your conditioning and help you move forward into love. This five-hour workshop was beautifully paced and the time just flew by. Change does not need to take long and it need not be painful. Sharing experiences in a safe and confidential environment, under Martha’s guidance, will bring about great insights and maybe even a few laughs. Do not hesitate. Do this workshop and watch yourself and your love life blossom. Thank you to Martha and the other participants for their kindness and compassion. You do not have to do this alone. We are all in this together.” – Gisele Dussault, Sydney Australia, 25 Sept 2016
“I really recommend this course if you want to manifest the soulmate that you desire. In this course, I realised stumbling blocks that have been rooted deep in my subconsciousness. Martha taught us a few ways to clear obstacles from our subconscious. Its only now that I am in a better position to receive my dream partner.” – Anoymous Male, 25 Sept 2016
“The workshop yesterday was so amazing really was more light and deep hope for me and help me to connect with my self more, I like all parts especially when we share with other and the time line of our relationship life. Let me learn more about myself.” – Anonymous Female, 18 Sept 2016
“Very productive session that focuses on the right questions without going around in circles. I liked the structure of the program – Past, Present, Future – where we are able to face our issues one by one. It’s progressive.” – Anonymous Female, 20s, 6 July 2016
“Simple exercises well-explained by Martha which brings you back to yourself and you realise how beautiful you are, how emotional you are, and you fall in love with yourself again.” – Anonymous Male, 30s, 6 July 2016
“The exercise done to release the past was effective for me. There was an immediate sense of lightness and relief for me after the exercise. Martha shared much of her personal experiences and practices that worked for her which I felt was beneficial for me as well.” – Tan Jiatong, 6 July 2016
“When we speak of our first loves, one typically thinks of our first crush or lover, when in truth, it should be ourselves (or maybe even our parents, especially mom). My First Love workshop drove home that point, and highlighted the importance of loving myself first and foremost, being complete and whole before we could speak of loving another. I also had great fun visualizing and imagining my ideal partner.” – Ling Ling, 36, 6 July 2016
Date: Sun 26 Aug 2018
Time: 2 – 7 p.m. (Please arrive by 1:45p.m. Session will start at 2p.m. sharp as this is a deep process we are going into.)
Fee: S$180 per person
Capacity: 3 people only
Venue: Tembeling Road, Singapore 423582
What to wear: Please wear comfortable clothes as we will be doing activity on the floor.
What to wear: Please wear comfortable clothes as we will be doing some activity that involves squatting.
- Who are these workshops for? – For those who are single and wanting to attract a partner into your life.
- Can I attend this by myself? – Absolutely! You also have the option to attend with a friend! It’s also fun to learn together!
- But… I’m shy! – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything during the workshop. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
- Will there be nudity? – No.
- Will there be touch? – No.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
- Can you give discount? – No. We have costs including for the venue + refreshments.
- What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. A water bottle is advisable. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
- What should I wear? – Please come wearing loose-fitting comfortable clothes. We may be doing practices involving movement, and you have the option of sitting on the floor.
- What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
- I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy.
- Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if a minimum attendee number hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.
Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed. Do check out our media policy.
Questions? Email Martha here.
About Your Facilitator
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her Doctorate in Human Sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and has completed her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.