Date(s) - 19/08/2016
7:15 pm - 8:30 pm
Scott Psychological Centre
There is something more, much deeper… and it has to come from within. To embody this internal power and pleasure, a person needs to be turned on from within.
Are you ready for more respect, confidence, authentic connection and communication, radiance, healthy boundaries, and to possibly even step into a shining example of a powerful AND feminine woman that is inspiring to all?
Are you ready to have a tool to tap into more of your creativity, intuition, and joy?
You will take home practices that you can use to instantly and effortlessly shift yourself into a more radiant, attractive, magnetic, present, powerful, receptive, succulent, grounded, and joyful state that commands honor.
Wear something that makes you feel feminine. Come home, sisters…you are safe and loved here…
What this work can do for you:
- Develop a strong, magnetic presence that attracts the healthy attention you want: personally and professionally.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality and feel safer and at ease with receiving attention without shutting down.
- More fully understand how connecting to your feminine energy helps you attract and keep the intimate partnership you desire.
- Learn energetically strong boundaries while keeping an open heart with those with predatory energy or draining energy.
- Access the most attractive force you have within you – your feminine essence.
- Stop using the exhausting method of forcing to get things done, learn to follow your inner power–that is productive and more joyful.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
- Learn to follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more authentically confident walking into any room.
- Tap into an endless source of creative power!
- Learn energetic practices that spark an instant expansion of a woman’s personal presence & radiance.
- Learn to not let self-consciousness & fear stop you, and to not let performer-consciousness drain you by always feeling you need to be “on.” This promotes deep rest at the same time as being deeply invigorating.
Watch video here.
“The Art of Feminine Presence is a programme that I will highly recommend to all my girlfriends, simply because of its transformational practice and effects. Martha has been a fabulous facilitator and very honest and open with her sharing and experiences. Even the short 2 hours preview was packed full of learnings and practices that are easily applicable. After participating through 2 runs of AFP, I am more aware of being present and coming from a more loving and creative place in my being and interactions. The various practices also highlighted my old habits, fears and way of being/living, facilitating my release and changing of negative behaviour and patterns.” – Seow Yuin, 36, 10 August 2016
“I’ve definitely seen women who radiate something magical, adding light and energy to everyone around her. I want to be her more often. I signed up, not knowing what to expect. In an hour, I walked out with a tangible and easy way to be the flowing, relaxed yet lively, sharp yet soft, woman that I’d like to be. What struck me most was the different ways we gaze at each other — and how it represents who we are, and how others feel about us. Martha is skilled guiding us to recognise subtle nuances through exercises, and at explaining abstract ideas in practical, applicable ways. I left knowing that I can feel and be the way I want more often, and (full disclosure) committed to the extended course to practice.” – Angela Ognev, 29 Dec 2014
Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee will be running this preview to The Art of Feminine Presence. Attend this, get your questions answered, embark on this journey of developing a new relationship with yourself here. After the preview, you may wish to join our one-day Activate Your Feminine Magnetism Personally & Professionally event or one of our Art of Feminine Presence weekly class.
Follow your intuition into more of your success, creativity, and positive experiences!
Be Seen * Be Heard * Inspire Change
Date: Fri 19 Aug 2016
Time: 7:30 – 8:30p.m. (Please arrive at 7:15p.m. sharp as it is only one hour. We will be locking the door at 7:30p.m. sharp)
Venue: International Building #10-10 (along Orchard Road)
Fee: Free but you must pre-register. Will refund you your S$0.01. (usual S$25)
Dr Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with ACS (American College of Sexologists), as well as a certified sexuality educator with AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists). Martha holds a Doctorate in Human Sexuality as well as Certificates in Sex Therapy, Practical Counselling and Life Coaching. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women under 40′ by Her World Singapore in July 2010 and ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women by CozyCot Singapore in March 2011. For her full profile, click here.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.