Date(s) - 29/10/2015
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
When a woman embodies her feminine essence, her whole life is transformed. She becomes attractive, grounded, and sensual. When she walks into a room, everyone appreciates the glow of her feminine radiance.
Men notice her, including the healthy, loving, masculine ones she desires. She does not need to project a powerful personal to attract the respect she wants. A forced sense of masculine power is nothing compared to the ecstasy, empowerment, and effortless magnetism that are released when a woman activates her feminine essence.
To embody this internal power and pleasure, a woman needs to turn on her feminine.
During The Art of Feminine Presence™ Intro weekly classes and intensives you will:
- Develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the attention you want: personally and professionally.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality and feel more safe and at ease with receiving attention.
- Access the most attractive force you have within – your feminine essence.
- Learn a powerful moving meditation that easily accesses profound states of peace and joy, even on the toughest of days.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
- Learn to follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more confident, healthy, and radiant when you walk into a room.
- Tap into an endless source of creative power.
Watch video here.
“I’ve definitely seen women who radiate something magical, adding light and energy to everyone around her. I want to be her more often. I signed up, not knowing what to expect. In an hour, I walked out with a tangible and easy way to be the flowing, relaxed yet lively, sharp yet soft, woman that I’d like to be. What struck me most was the different ways we gaze at each other — and how it represents who we are, and how others feel about us. Martha is skilled guiding us to recognise subtle nuances through exercises, and at explaining abstract ideas in practical, applicable ways. I left knowing that I can feel and be the way I want more often, and (full disclosure) committed to the extended course to practice.” – Angela Ognev, 29 Dec 2014
The Body of Work
The classes/intensives consist of 3 main components, which are described below.
1) The 44 Practices
There are 44 unique practices. In each class you will explore and embody one of these. In a 1-day or weekend intensive there will be time to explore and embody a lot more. The practices include:
- Physical movements that cultivate feminine energy.
- Body awareness practices that help women “be at home” in their bodies—no matter what stress is occurring around them.
- Energetic practices that spark an instant expansion of a woman’s personal presence and radiance.
- Deep questioning of how we relate to our femininity, sensuality and sexuality.
2) The Feminine Presence Meditation™
This meditative movement practice is an integral part of this work that is done every class because it supports you.
- To move feminine energy through your body: the meditation is slow, sensual, and devotional.
- To follow the pleasure and joy inside your body: how much pleasure can you move and contain in your body before dissipating it?
- To heal the split between the energy of your heart and your sexuality: Feel your heart and womb communicate with each other so you make more healthy choices in relationships and are more fed by both these power center
- To let go and surrender into living a more expanded and joyful life: trust and follow the energy that wants to move you.
- To not let self-consciousness and fear stop you, and to not let performer-consciousness drain you by always feeling you need to be “on.” This promotes deep rest at the same time as being deeply invigorating.
3) Safe Witnessing
A powerful, feminine woman is comfortable with attention directed towards her. Many women are starving for healthy attention. Many of the practices are witnessed by another woman or the entire group in a safe and supportive way.
This is often the only way a woman can receive honest, valuable feedback as to how she is perceived. This challenges many women at first, but once they discover the ways to let go of self-consciousness, it is the most healing and empowering part of the class.
These 3 components, the 44 practices, the Feminine Presence Meditation, and witnessing, are contained inside a women’s circle. This includes a tuning in and checking in process at the beginning of the class.
In the pursuit of equality and power, many women have taken on a more masculine role. In their desire to be strong and independent, many women have shut themselves off from their softness, their sensuality, and the feminine energy that not only makes their lives more pleasurable and fulfilling, it gives them a radiant power—and is what men desire most. They have unwittingly closed down the ability to attract the healthy attention they want—from men and women—without even realizing they have done it.
The Art of Feminine Presence™ teaches women to be seen and heard in a way that is powerful and feminine, and supports them in a community of other women who are stepping into this courageous place as well.
For decades we have been talking about the lack of women’s presence in the world, and we have made many positive steps towards lifting more women into power. The problem remains that we have not yet adequately questioned the very definition of power itself.
The Art of Feminine Presence™ helps us redefine what it is to be an empowered feminine woman.
Our Vision is a world where both the feminine principle and the masculine principle are equally honored and valued – in business, in leadership, in relationships, in society.
When a woman’s feminine energy is disowned or under valued her life suffers. When a culture devalues “the feminine” it can cause serious challenges like the environmental crisis, humanitarian crisis, and a gender identity crisis we face now.
To create a positive world-wide shift we must return to the balance that we have lost. To lead a fulfilling, healthy and passionate life where we create what we want for ourselves and our communities, we must start adding the feminine principle back into our experience to compliment the strong and unwavering masculine.
Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee will be running this preview to The Art of Feminine Presence. Attend this, get your questions answered, embark on this journey of developing a new relationship with yourself here. After the preview, you may wish to join our one-day Activate Your Feminine Magnetism Personally & Professionally event or one of our Art of Feminine Presence weekly class.
Follow your intuition into more of your success, creativity, and positive experiences!
Be Seen * Be Heard * Inspire Change
Date: Thurs 29 Oct 2015
Time: 7:15 – 9:30p.m.
Venue: Purvis Street
Fee: $25 online
Please note that no refunds will be issued if you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed. Do check out our media policy as well.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Founder of Eros Coaching, Dr. Martha Tara Lee is the only Clinical Sexologist in Singapore who has a doctorate in human sexuality. Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. For her full profile, click here.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.