Date(s) - 07/08/2014
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
10 Kuo Chuan Avenue
Do you want to lead a happier and more fulfilling life? The real question should have been: Who doesn’t?
What we want consciously is often different, and seemingly impossible to attain, with what is happening subconsciously.
We continue to hold onto years of emotional pain, hurts and trauma, continuing to suffer and unable to move on or move forward with our lives.
A few years ago, Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee was introduced to a simple yet profound healing technique that transformed her life and it is called Lindwall Releasing. In this workshop, she will be
- Explaining what is Lindwall Releasing
- Sharing her personal experiences with Lindwall Releasing
- Provide examples of how to do Lindwall Releasing
This will be followed by breaking out into smaller groups facilitated by Lim Seow Yuin and Boey Yeong Kit where you will begin to experience releasing for yourself.
The intention of this workshop is to:
- Introduce you to the power of Lindwall Releasing
- Allow you to experience what Lindwall Releasing is
- Develop some confidence to do Lindwall Releasing for yourself
For a video Martha made last year explaining what is releasing, click here.
Time: 7:15 – 9:30p.m. (Please be on time.)
Venue: 10 Kuo Chuan Avenue, Singapore 426906
- Cross section of East Coast Road and Still Road.
- Look for the street next to Mel’s Place
- 15 minutes away from Changi International Airport and within walking distance to a few hotels.
- Within 5 minutes by walk Santa Grand Hotel East Coast
- Within 10 minutes walk Le Peranakan Hotel
- Within 10 minutes walk, 3 mins by taxi Grand Mercure Roxy
Please note that no refunds will be issued if you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
Founder of Eros Coaching, Dr. Martha Lee is the only Clinical Sexologist in Singapore who has a doctorate in human sexuality. Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, Men’s Health Malaysia, Durex Singapore Facebook page as well as Durex Malaysia Facebook page. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. For her full profile, click here.
Lim Seow Yuin graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Psychology. Seow Yuin has been active in community work, with over five years of experience in the non-profit sector. Seow Yuin has also conducted career guidance workshops, facilitated one-to-one career counselling, mentored secondary students and befriended patients in hospitals. Mindful living is her motto and she hopes to communicate an attitude of gratitude.
Boey Yeong Kit works in the finance industry, graduated with a Bachalor of Commerce in the University of Western Australia. An avid learner, he is interested in personal development, metaphysics, spirituality and making the world a better place.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings are closed for this event.