Date(s) - 08/02/2018
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Valentine’s Day is just round the corner!
Express your Passion and Love in a new way this Valentine’s Day!
Surprise your Partner – in a good way!
Much more then simply a series of ‘tricks’, we’ll be exploring how to connect at a deeper level with the penis in this workshop.
What is arising in you as the pleasurer? What is your relationship with your partner during fellatio? How do you engage in a way that is deeply pleasurable for you and the receiver?
This workshop combines philosophy and practice. You’ll learn anatomy, techniques, deep throat, and gagging, as well as how to experiment with heat, pressure and moisture.
You will learn:
- Names to the different parts of the male anatomy
- More than 20 blow job techniques
- What to do with deep throat and gagging
- How to experiment with heat, pressure and moisture
“Wanted to say thank you again for such a wonderful evening of learning, laughing and improving our loving! You gave me more than I expected in that course Martha and the warmth, honesty and fun in the group really made it so easy to relax and take it all in. Thanks to each one of you ladies. Came home to a very curious and happy hubby and I must say, after 20 years of marriage we are enjoying sex in a way that even surpasses the “early days”! The craziest part is that I lost my notes, some lucky hotel employee may be using them as I write this! In spite of that, enough caught into my mind and imagination to bring to the bedroom and shift things up, for the enjoyment for both of us! So ENJOY the benefits of our evening together and Martha, if you can send me another set of notes thru email I would most appreciate it!” – Anonymous, 31 May 2015
“In this workshop, you delivered so much more than just a lesson on ‘how to please your man’. Your great sense of humour puts participants at ease. All the tricks and flourishes were based on an empowering message of open communication, mutual respect & enjoyment in our relationships. It enables us to lead the way toward deeper connection. When I put my learning into practice, the experience was very intense and amazing for my partner as well as myself. This has definitely opened the door to further exploration and deeper levels of intimacy. I’m curious to learn more and will look out for your other workshops!” – L, Aug 2013
I want to thank you for giving this workshop blow his mind on 31st Aug! My Husband comment that I’m very different and said I’ve broke my own record today! He is very happy and did everything for me without having me to ask for it! I would like to attend more of your workshops again soon.” – Anonymous, Aug 2013
Read more testimonials here.
Date: Thurs 8 Feb 2018
Time: 7:30 – 10p.m.
Fee: S$118 per person.
Venue: Tembeling Road Singapore 423582 (Exact address to be disclosed)
- Who are these workshops for? – For those performing oral sex on a penis owner.
- Can I attend this by myself? – Absolutely! You also have the option to attend with a friend! It’s also fun to learn together!
- Can my partner attend this with me? – Yes! We are pro choice.
- But… I’m shy! – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything during the workshop. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
- Will there be nudity? – No, we will be using sexual aids i.e. carrot or toy.
- Will there be touch? – No.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
- What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. A water bottle is advisable. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
- What should I wear? – Please come wearing loose-fitting comfortable clothes. We may be doing practices involving movement, and you have the option of sitting on the floor.
- What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
- I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy.
- Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if a minimum attendee number hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.
Questions? Email Martha here.
About Your Trainer
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her Doctorate in Human Sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and has completed her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.