Date(s) - 13/05/2018
2:15 pm - 6:00 pm
Exact address to be disclosed upon registration
In this workshop, Relationship Counselor and Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee will help you to understand the vulva and the vagina better, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation. It will help you to feel more comfortable with this part of the body and more in tune with your own needs or that of your partner.
- If you are a owner of a vulva… Many women want to attend my Penis Pleasuring workshop to give, and please their partners. But seldom do the same people who give so much so generously all the time ever attend the Vulva Pleasuring workshop for themselves. They know LESS about their own bodies than their partners. If you are a vulva owner, change this. Learn about your body. Own your body. Your sexuality is yours to share – to decide how you need to know you… Pleasure is yours.
- If you seeking to please a vulva owner… Yes, this workshop is also for you! You need to increase your sexual knowledge, and sexual skills so as to give more pleasure. With knowledge and skills comes confidence.
You will learn:
- Female sexual anatomy – including the location of the elusive G spot
- More than 20 erotic massage techniques for the labia, clitoris, vagina, and the G spot
- 5 types of lubricants to incorporate into your sex play
- The role and importance of breathing for orgasmic experiences
- How to experiment with speed, pressure, and rhythm
- How to achieve long-lasting ecstasy
- What an energy orgasm is
The session will be held using sex toys, all in a warm and friendly environment that encourages learning and discussion.
What you can expect:
- Increased sexual knowledge, confidence, and performance
- Sex positive, educational, and fun approach to the workshop
- A safe and protected environment where you will be respected
- Having your sex questions answered in an informed and compassionate manner
- A goodie bag consisting of a lubricant, vibrating ring, vibrator, and book worth S$100!
These are the SAME techniques taught to female clients (and their partners) who experience Vaginismus, painful sex, and lack of orgasm. They are, therefore, therapeutic techniques often taught and used in tantra and somatic bodywork. Save yourself years of heartache, confusion, and sexual anxieties due to the lack of understanding about sexual functioning by signing up for this workshop. All emotions, questions, and laughter are welcomed! You get all this knowledge once and for all in THIS workshop!
What Others Are Saying
“Very empowering session. I love it!” – Anonymous Lady, Aug 2017
“This short course allows me to better understand a woman’s body and also help my partner to explore and be in touch with her body.” – Adrian, 26 November 2015
“Very knowledgeable about anatomy, physiology, and sexology. Introduced new ways of understanding female sexuality and pleasure.” – Anonymous Male, 14 Nov 2014
“Thank you for your open and insightful sharing yesterday during the workshop! It certainly heightened my awareness of my own anatomy.” – Anonymous, July 2014
For more testimonials, click here
Just this one – S$158 per person
Attend this + Penis Pleasuring workshop – S$300 for both.
Date: Sun 13 May 2018
Time: 2:30 – 6p.m. (Please arrive by 2:15p.m. We want to start on time!)
Fee: S$158 per person.
Venue: Tembeling Road Singapore 423582 (Exact address to be disclosed)
- Who are these workshops for? – For individuals or couples who wish to learn more about sexual anatomy, and genital massage – regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, religion, or nationality.
- I don’t have a partner to come with. – This workshop is being offered to individuals or couples at this time so it is a non-issue. If you attend with your partner, you’d get to use the same terms/ vocabulary after the workshop – makes life easier! You also have the option to attend with a friend! It’s fun to learn together!
- But… I’m shy! – Don’t worry. You will never be forced to do or say anything during the workshop. Many participants in the past have chosen to just sit and learn without saying a word. We respect individual choice.
- How can I persuade my partner to attend these workshops? – Do explain that I’ve been running such workshops for coming to eight years, and every single person who has attended my workshops has said they overcame their resistance and are glad they attended it. I suggest you encourage your partner by saying that there will be other shy people there too, and everybody attending are there to learn to improve their lives!
- I don’t see why I need to learn about massaging my own genitals (I can’t possibly do it right?) – Actually you can (massage your own genitals) – not all the strokes though. Each of us need to learn about our sexual anatomy to claim your sexuality fully. It is when we know who we are and what we like, will we then be able to communicate better and more deeply with your partner(s).
- Will there be nudity? – No, we will be using sexual aids i.e. toy.
- Will there be touch? – No.
- Will you be doing any demo on a person. – No. The workshop has been and will be conducted during sexual aids as mentioned above.
- Do you need any live model? – No, and we are not looking.
- Ratio of discussion to experiential? – About 50/50 percent.
- Can you give discount? – No. We have costs including for the venue + refreshments.
- What should I bring? – A wrap or sweater in case it gets cool. A water bottle is advisable. Tea, coffee and light snacks will be provided.
- What should I wear? – Please come wearing loose-fitting comfortable clothes so you have the option of sitting on the floor.
- What is your refund policy? – Please note that no refunds are possible once you have paid and cannot make it for the workshop. Replacement allowed.
- I am a media member. Can I attend? – We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our participants and will never allow any interview or photography. Do check out our media policy.
- Why aren’t you disclosing the address? – We’ve had to cancel or postpone events if a minimum attendee number hasn’t been met. We’ve also had people just show up without registering making it very difficult to cater for handouts and refreshments. To provide the best workshop experience, the exact address will only be given to attendees who have pre-paid, can be on time, and can attend the entire workshop out of respect to other participants.
Just this one – S$158 per person
Attend this + Penis Pleasuring workshop – S$300 for both events
Questions? Email Martha here.
About Your Trainer
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her Doctorate in Human Sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
She also holds certificates in counselling, coaching and sex therapy, and has completed her fourth degree – a Masters in Counselling. In practice for more than seven years, she is the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She is the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution on the OMTimes Radio Network. She has published three books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, Orgasmic Yoga and From Princess to Queen.
Martha works with individuals and couples in private coaching sessions, and conducts workshops. She takes prides in making sure all her workshops are also fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.