Is Sex Impossible?
Get yourself out of pain into pleasure!
Dear Woman, Do you sometimes feel there is something wrong with you? You cannot feel satisfaction only pain and fear when you try to have sex and you cannot tell why! First of all, let’s evaluate your symptoms.
Please answer with YES or NO on a paper to the questions below:
- Do you sense a burning or stinging during sex?
- Does your partner find it difficult or impossible to penetrate your vagina?
- Does this problem affect your marriage?
- Does this pain last since you gave birth?
- Did you experience rape or other related sexual traumas in your past?
- Do you avoid sex because of the uncomfortable feelings you experience?
What seems to be the problem?
Vaginismus is vaginal tightness and it makes penetration difficult or impossible. The roots of this problem are primarily psychological and the main emotion that causes this type of condition is fear. Here are some of the common misconceptions:
- A woman with a small vagina is more likely to suffer from Vaginismus during intercourse. Wrong. Normally, the vagina is flexible enough to expand and accommodate a penis that is fully erect. However, involuntary tightening of the vaginal muscles lead to painful intercourse.
- Vaginismus occurs only during intercourse. False. Vaginismus may occur even before penile penetration happens, making intercourse difficult or even impossible.
- An intact hymen is the reason why a woman may suffer from Vaginismus. Not true. The involuntary tightening of the vaginal muscles happens subconsciously and is not due to the presence or absence of a hymen.
- A woman who has already given birth may not suffer from Vaginismus. Wrong. Remember that there are cases of mothers who after vaginal delivery started to experience Vaginismus due to a painful or traumatic experience during the birth process.
- Vaginismus is more common in single than married women. Not true. A woman’s civil status has nothing to do with Vaginismus. It may occur to both single and married women.
- Vaginismus is just a condition that goes away on its own without the need for any intervention. False. A woman suffering from Vaginismus needs to seek assistance from people who are experts in the field of treating the problem. The earlier she seeks help, the higher the chances of having pain-free intercourse.
You may want to address your problem… but who can you trust?
Sex is overrated nowadays and maybe you find it difficult to tell someone about the pain you feel inside during intercourse. Finding a good sexologist in your area might be difficult and you cannot rely on acquaintances to share this type of intimacies.
So, what can be done?
What you need is an online coaching program! Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee has founded Eros Coaching company with the purpose to help women in problems similar to yours. She has been in practice for four years and during this time she has worked with more than 200 couples who have vaginismus. Martha has a Ph.D in Human Sexuality from Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality, United States and numerous trainings in domains such as coaching, sex coaching, sex therapy and practical counseling.
How exactly can Dr. Martha Lee help you?
After years of ongoing research and client experience, she created a 28-day vaginismus online coaching program called SEX POSSIBLE that is aimed towards couples and singles so as to be able to help women who are not located in Singapore.
Each day of the week is of a different theme:
Dr. Martha Lee explains this about her 28 days to Sex Possible online training program:
During this program, you will:
Hear from women who have overcome vaginismus with Dr. Martha Lee
“With Martha’s constant encouragement, and our progressive tryings, we finally had our first penetrative sex about 8 months after our first session with Martha, it was a great achievement to us, but at the same time we know that we were lucky to have Martha who is knowledgeable, patient, supportive and encouraging.. without her help we would never be able to achieve what we have achieved today.Would want to recommend Martha to everyone who has this problem, I am sure with her knowledge, patience, support and encouragement you will be able to overcome vaginismus the soonest.Thanks Martha. Sincerely wish you to keep up your great work and may you be able to reach out more people who are like me. Thank you.”
“Now, we would like to thank Martha for helping us overcome this problem. Thanks for being so patient in answering our queries, for all your effort to encourage us, and for always saying that I am normal. She’s not only helping us overcome vaginismus, but she also gave some sex education which we didn’t know before.Thank you Martha! We will recommend you to our friends when needed. We will keep your contact number, just in case we have sexual problem in the future, we will look for you for sure.”
“When I first met Martha, I knew she would be someone I could talk to openly without having to censor myself or worry about being judged. She herself is a woman who can speak to people on many different levels, as I’ve observed, while always remaining true to who she is. She is open and candid, funny and smart, sensitive and compassionate. All these things made me comfortable in approaching her in the first place.I had been suffering in silence for years and after meeting Martha, felt for the first time in my 28 years, like there was light at the end of the tunnel. Not only did she address all the issues I presented her with, she was 100 percent successful in helping me get over them!”