I have received many testimonials from clients who overcame Vaginismus (pronounced vaj-uh-niz-muhs) over the years. There are also many clients who chose not to write me one.
I decided to put all the testimonials on one page so you can see them at a glance.
- Dec 2018 – “Martha is akin to a miracle worker”
- July 2017 –“And today, my husband and I have a healthy sex life.”
- June 2017 –“… we managed to do it the full way, without pain, which I was very surprised.“
- April 2016 – “… we couldn’t consummate our marriage even after 3 years”
- Dec 2014 – “… we have been trying to conceive – hopefully we can share with you the good news really soon!“
- April 2014 – “My wife felt pain and both of us were worry and a little frustrated.”
- July 2013 – “We will keep your contact number, just in case we have sexual problem in the future, we will look for you for sure…”
- June 2013 – “With Martha’s constant encouragement, and our progressive tryings, we finally had our first penetrative sex about 8 months after our first session with Martha…”
- Feb 2013 – “Finally we had successful penetrative sex after two visits and within 2 months!”
- July 2012 – “Dr Martha is very professional in her way of dealing which make me feel very comfortable about in sharing with her. At first…”
- Feb 2012 – “Martha is someone whom you can share your darkest bedroom secrets with. She is always approachable, encouraging and positive…“
- Aug 2011 – “Until I met the one and what I thought was a natural process of just doing it turn out to be such a tramatic and painful session. I could not, cannot have penetrative sex!”
- Aug 2011 – “As long as I keep practicing those exercises, it will become better and I would be able to enjoy more for my sex life.”
- 2010 – “I thank Martha from the bottom of my heart, for giving me the self-esteem to be a healthy, sexual person and for being the force that managed to push me over one of the greatest hurdles of my life.”
- 2010 – “With her help I became a real women… she changed our lives… she strengthen my relationship with my husband.”
The above are the testimonials I received from clients who overcame Vaginismus, and yet there are many others who did not write me one. I respect their desire for privacy and to move on with their lives. Even asking for a testimonial, amid anonymous, is deemed as unethnical in some professional circles.
My clients wrote me their testimonial above knowing fully well that there are many others out there with this condition. They truly wanted to also encourage more people with vaginismus to seek support sooner than later.
A Better Option
I now offer an online program called Sex Possible.
Alternatively you can seek private sexuality coaching by asking for an appointment here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to receive three FREE informational videos about Vaginismus I created here.
Why Sex Possible?
- 28 online training videos complete with transcripts + extra exercises
- 24 x 7 access – You can watch them anytime, anywhere, and with your partner/ spouse.
- 1 + 1 – Vaginimsus usually involves a couple. I will add your partner to the program for free.
- Lifetime access (even after 28 days)
- 30-day money-back guarantee (I will return you your money if you feel this program is a waste of your time!)
- Unlimited email support (This is how much I want to support you!)
I have worked with more than 250 women who have vaginismus over the last five years. I am confident that Sex Possible will answer most of, if not all, your questions around vaginismus and having sex.
If you have more questions, just drop me an email. (All correspondences are held always in the strictest confidence.)
Dr. Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality. She provides sexuality and relationship coaching for individuals and couples, conducts sexual education workshops and speaks at public events. She is the author of the book Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, and the host of the weekly radio show Eros Evolution on OMTimes Radio. For more, visit www.ErosCoaching.com or email email@example.com.