This is a list of events I hosted or conducted which counts as my achievements of the year – big and small. I first started doing these annual milestones as a way for me to keep track of my own progress, and only decided to keep doing and resharing them later.
Day/ Date What
- Jan – I have a clothing sponsor: Glitter Glam!
- Mon 6 Jan – Released 1st of 52 weekly videos under Love, Sex and Everything In-Between.
- Sat 11 Jan – Spoke at Rock Your Life. Picture here.
- Mon 3 Feb – Released my Febulove videos. Subscribe here.
- Fri 7 Feb – Interviewed about internet use & privacy on 938Live
- Wed 12 Feb – Spoke at Coffee Morning @ Body with Soul
- Wed 19 Feb – Began my training to be a relationship coach with Relationship Coach Institute (RCI)
- Mar 31 – April 7 – Shared three videos about my second one-week personal retreat here.
- March – Released my Eco Sex campaign. Subscribe here.
- Fri 25 April – Spoke at Creative Mornings Singapore.
- 25 – 26 April – Attended Asia Professional Speakers Singapore (APSS) Convention
- Thurs 1 May – Released my Masturbation Month campaign. Subscribe here.
- Mon 5 May – Released my Mother’s Day videos. Subscribe here.
- Mon 2 June – Released my Father’s Day videos. Subscribe here.
- Wed 4 June – Hosted 1st Cinderbella. More here.
- Sat 7 and 14 June – Attended Speakers Academy by Asia Professional Speakers Singapore
- June – Launched my online program: Ready, Get Sex, Go – a four-part series on overcoming premature ejaculation for men. More here.
- Launch my online program: Sex Possible – 28-days to overcoming vaginimsus for women.
- 1 – 8 July – 3rd personal retreat
- Thurs 27 July – Conducted Best of Eros for Ladies
- Thurs 31 July – Hosted 1st Opening Your Heart by Nithya Priyan.
- Wed 6 Aug – Spoke at a special screening of the movie Sex Tape at GV Grand
- Thurs 7 Aug – Conducted 1st Released workshop with Boey Yeong Kit and Lim Seow Yuin
- Sat 16 Aug – Spoke about “When Sex Hurts: Pelvic Floor Exercises to relief Vaginismus“, Sexuality and Incontinence Forum, Society of Continence (Singapore),
- 20 – 23 Aug – Attended Toastmasters Annual Convention, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Sun 24 Aug – Spoke at the 3rd Regional Conference of Nutrition in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Title: Raging, Pregnant, Sexual, Healthy Woman.
- Tues 26 Aug – Interviewed by Dave Roger for Rock Your Life Radio.
- Wed 4 Sept – Conducted 1st Tantra: The Secrets of Intimate Hugging with Dave Rogers.
- Thurs 5 Sept – Attended Asian Congress of Storytellers, Singapore
- Thurs 5 Sept – Conducted Best of Eros for Ladies
- Wed 9 Sept – Conducted 1st Tantra: Sense and Sensuality of Taste with Dave Rogers
- Wed 17 Sept – Conducted 1st Tantra: The Art of Seduction with Dave Rogers
- Thurs 18 Sept – Interviewed by Angela Lim on Mediacorp 938 Between Us
- 24 Sept – 1 Oct: 4th personal retreat where I wrote about 12 blog posts. More here.
- Thurs 6 Nov – Conducted Best of Eros for Ladies
- Fri 7 Nov – Spoke about All about Sex and Baby at Parentlink
- Mon 10 Nov – Published 1st article 7 Things to Bear in Mind When Communication with a Man on Elephant Journal
- Wed 12 Nov – Attained my Advanced Communicator Bronze at Cheng San Toastmasters
- Thurs 13 Nov – Facilitated 1st panel discussion on BDSM: The Real 50 Shades
- Fri 14 Nov – Conducted 2nd Conscious Vagina for Men Who Love Women
- Fri 15 Nov – Published 2nd article 7 Ways to Deepen Your Relationship With Your Body on Elephant Journal.
- Sat 16 Nov – Published 3rd article 7 Things to Bear in Mind When Communicating With Your Woman on Elephant Journal.
- Mon 24 Nov – Published 1st article 7 Ways to Reboot Your Relationship Mojo on Digital Romance
- Wed 26 Nov – Completed Level 1 teacher training for The Art of Feminine Presence
- Sat 29 Nov – Nominated for the Phoenix Award.
- Sun 7 Dec – Completed Level 2 teacher training for The Art of Feminine Presence
- Sun 7 Dec – Published 4th article 5 Things About Sexual Communication We Won’t Learn from 50 Shades of Grey on Elephant Journal
- Tues 9 Dec – Conducted The Presence of X-Man for a group of men
- Sat 13 Dec – Published 1st article 7 Ways to Connect With Your Sexual Energy on MindBodyGreen
- Wed 17 Dec – Conducted Conscious Vagina for Women
- Fri 19 Dec – Hosted 1st Preview to Kinky Wonderland
- Sat 20 Dec – Conducted 1st Intro to Tantra Yoga
- Sat 20 Dec – Conducted 1st Preview to The Art of Feminine Presence
- Mon 29 Dec – Appointed columnist for Elephant Journal
- Explained: Ecstatic Dance
- How Coaching Changed My Life
- How Masturbation Saved My Life
- 7 Reasons Why You Have A Fear of Love
Happiness is… sometimes, a job well done!
These are some of the testimonials I received in 2014:
For more about Dr. Martha Tara Lee, click here. For my milestones in 2013, 2012 and 2011, click here, here and here.
Dr. Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality. She provides sexuality and relationship coaching for individuals and couples, conducts sexual education workshops and speaks at public events. She is the author of the book Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, and the host of the weekly radio show Eros Evolution on OMTimes Radio. For more, visit www.ErosCoaching.com or email email@example.com.