Back in 1980, Sex Therapist, Dr. Roger Libby launched National Orgasm Week and it has been going strong ever since. It is always the first week of Spring.
- Interview with Dr Roger Libby: What is National Orgasm Week?
- Interview with Dr Roger Libby: What is the Importance of Orgasm?
- Dr. Martha Tara Lee: How does one orgasm?
- Female readers ask about masturbation
- Clitoral vs Vaginal Orgasm
- Your Questions About Masturbation – Answered!
- 5 Masturbation Myths Debunked by a Sexologist
- 30 CRAZY Facts About Self-Lovin’ That’ll Blow Your Mind
- Sex Without Orgasm: What’s the point?
- Infographic: Faking Orgasms
- Infographic: When do Women Orgasm during a Hookup?
- Masturbation Facts 1 – 7 of 30
- Masturbation Facts 8 – 14 of 30
- Masturbation Facts 15 – 21 of 30
- Masturbation Facts 22 – 30 of 30
- Interview: Orgasmic Yoga on Girl Boner
- Episode 71: Orgasmic Yoga: Where Masturbation Meets Meditation
- Episode 65: Orgasmic Running with Sarah Martin
My Orgasmic Yoga Experience from 2013
- Orgasmic Yoga Week 1 of 4
- Orgasmic Yoga Week 2 of 4
- Orgasmic Yoga Week 3 of 4
- Orgasmic Yoga Week 4 of 4: I did it!
- 30-Day Orgasmic Yoga Challenge – Day by Day Account
Masturbation for Greater Self Love
Conquer Your Premature Ejaculation and Regain Control Over Your Sexual Life Once and For All. Have you reached the point where you view sex as a forever losing game? Has Premature Ejaculation been like a bully that doesn’t let you enjoy the best moments in your life? In order to have a happy sexual life, you need to understand the complexities of premature ejaculation.
The Ready, Get Sex, Go online training program will help you do EXACTLY that! Martha will teach you how to last long enough so that you and your partner enjoy sex and, why not, have an orgasm.
What are the benefits of enrolling in this 4-part training?
- Longer intercourse
- Your partner will be more satisfied and you will bond at a deeper level
- Martha’s method is holistic, so you will improve your overall relationship with your partner too, not only the time you spend in bed
- Easy to follow methods and techniques that will have an immediate impact on your sex life
- Martha will provide you relevant information about what toys, lubricants and other sexual objects to use in order to prolong the pleasure and control your body
- No boring books, just short and interactive, easy to follow videos
“With this massage, you can satisfy a woman to her core … every time!” – Annie Sprinkle Ph.D.In this training, you will learn thirty pleasurable massage strokes and erotic communication skills that you can use on your lover and/or on yourself. Learn from three women as they receive erotic touch.This class includes full nudity and step-by-step explicit erotic touch instruction.
- In this video class you can learn:
• How to connect with heartful presence
• 30 strokes for the vulva, including:
• Clitoral massage
• Labia massage
• Massage inside the vagina
• G-Spot massage
• Using a vibrator
• How to listen to and communicate with your lover.
Instructors Include: Annie Sprinkle Ph.D., Joseph Kramer Ph.D
Class Format: 108 minutes of video
You can watch online from the comfort of your home.
Extra: For S$25, you can now get the drawings that accompanies your ‘Fire on the Mountain’ video. See below for details.
Good Vibrations says: “The ultimate hand job lesson, providing live-action instruction on how to pleasure a man’s penis.”
Learn the joys of giving and receiving a Taoist Erotic Massage–a type of massage that often leads to a spiritual and transformative full-bodied orgasm. The difference between a hand job and this Erotic Massage is the difference between banging on a piano and playing Mozart.
In this course, four men’s penises are massaged, two by female lovers and two by male lovers.
This class includes full nudity and step-by-step explicit erotic touch instruction.
In this class you can learn:
- 25 strokes for the penis, including:
- High friction strokes
- Massaging the head of the penis
- Soft penis massage• Scrotal massage
- The benefits of separating giving from receiving
- Alternatives to ejaculation
- Breathing techniques that increase erotic energy
Instructors Include: Joseph Kramer Ph.D.
Class Format: 180 minutes of video
You can watch online from the comfort of your home.
Work with Martha
Surrounded by friends who were sexually inhibited and struck by dire lack of positive conversations around sex and sexuality in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee decided to take it upon herself to right this societal injustice in 2007. She set out to make a positive difference in embarking on her doctorate in human sexuality, then launching Eros Coaching in 2009. Today, she remains dedicated to working with individuals and couples who wish to lead self-actualised and pleasure-filled lives.
Since 2011, she has been (and still is) the only certified sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) in Singapore. This accolade is only for those who meet the stringent requirements determined by AASECT, which is the leading professional organization for sexuality educators, sexuality counselors and sex therapists in the United States. In short, she strives to be the one of the best sexologists in the world.
She takes prides in making sure all her events are fun, educational, and sex-positive. This comes easily to her because even though she is extremely dedicated and serious about her work, she fundamentally believes that sex is meant to be fun, wonderful, amazing and sacred. As such, this serious light-heartedness has shone through again and again. You can read the testimonials she’s received over years here.
Often cited in the local media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men’s Health Singapore, and Men’s Health Malaysia. She was recognised as one of ‘Top 50 Inspiring Women Under 40′ by Her World in July 2010, and one of ‘Top 100 Inspiring Women’ by CozyCot in March 2011. She has published two books: Love, Sex and Everything In-Between, and Orgasmic Yoga. For her full profile, click here. Email her here.